Entertaining Moore Creek Article

Steve

Thanks for the link and enjoyed the article.

I spent 8 years up in Fairbanks and never even considered going after gold. My loss. I still have many friends in the Fairbanks area and who lnow I may even fly up to say hi with my Minelab.

Used to drive to Anchorage for a few days during the winter to see if my car shocks still worked and remembered how the car seats felt in +32 temps. :D

Stay warm in the banana belt of Alaska

Iggy in Arizona

Hi Guys,

It is shaping up to be an interesting summer at Moore Creek. I just bought an excavator; now all I have to do is figure out a way to fly it in. Our airstrip still may be too short, as wet fall weather prevented us from completing all the dozer work I'd hoped to get done.

More Moore Creek stories coming soon.

Steve Herschbach

Moore Creek Mining LLC

Steve will Full Metals be doing any drilling out at Moore Creek this year?

I am currently in negotiations with a mining company down here that want to lease some claims I am involved in here in Nevada. They are hoping to drill this year (of course access isn't the difficult issue it is at Moore Creek).

Chris

Hi Chris,

Due to our non-disclosure agreement with Full Metal I'm not quite at liberty to say anything at this time. I should be able to enlighten you more next month.

Steve H

Steve will Full Metals be doing any drilling out at Moore Creek this year?

I am currently in negotiations with a mining company down here that want to lease some claims I am involved in here in Nevada. They are hoping to drill this year (of course access isn't the difficult issue it is at Moore Creek).

Chris