My Coiltek 18"DD Pro Is Definitely DEAD

Well, Dodacious, the official soldering wizard in our house, spent an hour and a half resoldering the shorted out connections on the 5-pin connector in my CT 18"DD Pro...Took it outside and hooked it up on my ol' faithful SD2100 and nada, zip, nuttin' ... :o:o:o Buncha weird noise then just the hum of my Coiltek sound booster...THIS REALLY SUCKS cause I LOVE that Coil :wub: ...

So, Doc, can I take you up on your awesome replacement offer????

Thank you very much...you da' man!!!

Cheers, Unc

Well, my new CT 18"DD Pro is on it's way to me at an extremely fair price, courtesy of Doc & Coiltek....This is really an incredible act of kindness and superb customer relations, since my coil was a couple of years old and out of warranty...Ya just gotta love the Doc/Rob/Coiltek team!!!! ...Thanks !

Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Yep, Bob...I discovered long ago that when you go catfishin', they bite just as good at 2 PM as they do at 5 AM and sometimes better!!!!! That discovery has given me a lot of extra sleep over the years, and it's the same with nuggetshooting B):lol::D ... Cheers, Unc