I DON"T BELIEVE IT!

I just punched my tracking # up for the 2200sd, it says delivered to Las Vegas NV. on the 16th. thats today! I will have to call Minelab in the morning. Grubstake

Its not Las Vegas Nevada...

It Las Vegas Russia.......

GREAT NEWS!

Don't forget it has to travel back to California the way it came. New Post Office Rule.. :lol:

Iggy

Congrats Grubstake: That was a pretty big nugget that was lost in the mail--are you sure they didn't just recieve the coil. :( Hey don't take any chances :rolleyes: just fly down there and pick up the detector and walk back--detecting all the way-- :D:lol: good news and take care

Last year I had some mail delivered to me at General Delivery in Ehrenberg, AZ. I got there to pick it up about 5 minutes before their lunch break was over and patiently waited in the lobby for them to return.

As I was waiting, a young gal came in and tryed to open the locked door. Then she shook the living sh*t out of the doors and left.

A few minutes later, the postal came and opened the door and I was the only person around. I actually thought about telling her is wasn't me that rattled the doors, but I didn't see any sign of her being agitated so I didn't.

Well, I had to relay part of what I received, and I put it in their outgoing mail box when I left. That first class letter took over a month to get from AZ to FL.

Grubstake, if your's was sent Priority, I would demand an investigation. Someone was jerking your chain.

Well that sounds typical, Last year Doc sent me a package priority mail from Vegas to Dolan Springs and from the post mark it took 1 week to travel 70 miles, I got my MPA newsletter the other day sent from Kingman and it was postmarked SanDiego, It seems that everytime the USPS gets a rate increase their service gets slower.

Allen in MT/ AZ

Guest sandtrap
I called Minelab in Vegas this morning, they finally really do have it. Don't know how long for the minor repairs, but at least they have it. And will send it back UPS instead of postal service. If you can call it service! Grubstake

Glad this isuue is done! Now, you can quit picking on my past employer--- LOL :P

Okay... Grubstake and Sandtrap... be nice. However, Grubstake,

Sandtrap is getting to be quite an accomplished nugget hunter. But,

I never noticed until you brought it to my attention that he was

standing on his head while swinging his coil...

I got photographic evidence that Sandtrap can find nuggets with his

detector... Also, that Grubstake and his uncle Allan enjoyed having

a cuppa' coffee with Hye McCall and me at the Randsburg General

Store. Quality time. Allan had found a nice nugget earlier that morning.

Anyone reading this post, if you are going to the Primm gold show

I plan on being at the PLP booth... and I will bring photos of Sandtrap

finding a nugget while standing on his head, and Grubstake drinking

coffee at the General Store.

And Grubstake, I'm glad you now know where your 2200d is.

Thanks Jim, I was talking about a picture of Jerry I saw, he was putting his Platypus coil on his detector, up side down, but they got him strightened out on it. Sandtrap is a card for sure! I think a Joker, always good to have at least one in the deck. :lol::lol::lol: Grubstake

I called Minelab in Vegas this morning, they finally really do have it. Don't know how long for the minor repairs, but at least they have it. And will send it back UPS instead of postal service. If you can call it service! Grubstake

I'd say you could a survice for sure. I think after 17 days, you've realy been surviced in a big way.

Luck,

Tony