ATTEN: All New Forum Members

• Admin

Hello All,

Due to the recent spam attacks all new forum members must be validated before you can post. I will have to personally hand sort all the new memberships to keep this spam crap off the forums. Kind of sucks that new members will have to wait to be validated, but this is the only solution for now.

I think this is one of the best gold forums on the Internet and I plan to keep it up and running for the better.

Hope you all understand, :(

Rob Allison

Good Decision!

Thanks Rob!

If the burden of having to go through the new member registration becomes too much of a chore. Just let us know and there is a large number of your friends who will be glad to help you as moderators. I feel that this is your forum and we are guest! We all want to share in our experiences as the subject matter of the posts deal with prospecting. I look forward everyday to being able to get online and check out the recent finds and the information that is shared. This is a great forum!

Rob, just let us know when we can help you!

Have a great day everyone!

Regards

Karl

Hello All,

Due to the recent spam attacks all new forum members must be validated before you can post. I will have to personally hand sort all the new memberships to keep this spam crap off the forums. Kind of sucks that new members will have to wait to be validated, but this is the only solution for now.

I think this is one of the best gold forums on the Internet and I plan to keep it up and running for the better.

Hope you all understand, :(

Rob Allison

How new is "new"? I'm just trying to find out how new I am?

Prospector Al

Rob

Site was slow this morning Tuesday 1/30 but it is now almost 2PM and running fast again.

To validate all new users they must name all the Minelab models and MSRP.

I figure that will have them thinking a bit. :D

Or they must know who is Grubstakes buddy.

Iggy

Rob

Site was slow this morning Tuesday 1/30 but it is now almost 2PM and running fast again.

To validate all new users they must name all the Minelab models and MSRP.

I figure that will have them thinking a bit. :D

Or they must know who is Grubstakes buddy.

Iggy

:unsure::blink::P Hummmm Now just who would that buddy be......

Great one Iggy....

Jim

• Admin

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all your patience and understanding. I believe we have taken care of all the spam with the validation process. The only problem is I have sort through all the new members, some have strange usernames so I have to guess on some. If you're trying to get onto the forums and you haven't been "validated" please email at - auplacers@yahoo.com

The slow forum issue should also be resolved since I requested to have the server moved to another one.

Take care,

Rob Allison