great buy for ATV's

just saw this and thought it was a good deal to pass on to you all.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=321394

WOW really great price on that box.

Did you see the deer that sits on your trailer ball?

You wire it up to the trailer lights and when you apply the brakes it starts moving around and lights up.

Are you a memebr of the Sportsman Club? :D

Iggy

Yes i am. I order from it all the time. :lol: That and evryone thinks i work at Sportsmans warehouse in mesa also. I guess it is because they see me at it so often. In fact today it took me longer to get in the store. One guy saw my treasure hunter lic plate on the truck and talked to me about what detector does what and what one to get. Then another guy saw my C/B antena on the roof and asked how i ran the wires and what kind of radio i had. And one other guy stoped me to ask about the boxes on my quad.

Yes i am. I order from it all the time. :lol: That and evryone thinks i work at Sportsmans warehouse in mesa also. I guess it is because they see me at it so often. In fact today it took me longer to get in the store. One guy saw my treasure hunter lic plate on the truck and talked to me about what detector does what and what one to get. Then another guy saw my C/B antena on the roof and asked how i ran the wires and what kind of radio i had. And one other guy stoped me to ask about the boxes on my quad.

I didn't know they had a store. I guess I will have to go back to the site and read more.

Iggy

just saw this and thought it was a good deal to pass on to you all.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=321394

I joined the day you mentioned the deal on the ATV box.

Spent a few $ on my ATV. metal detector mounts , GPS mount for the handle bars and some goggles .

I have a few other things planned but I will wait for my coupons.

I may have to stop bt the store in Mesa.

Iggy

Well the store in mesa is not the sportsmans guide. I was tolking about the sportsman warehouse store in mesa. There is one closer to you in north phoenix. But if you come to the one in Mesa give me a call And i will give you the guided tour. :lol:

Well the store in mesa is not the sportsmans guide. I was tolking about the sportsman warehouse store in mesa. There is one closer to you in north phoenix. But if you come to the one in Mesa give me a call And i will give you the guided tour. :lol:

Guided tour LOL.

Any good deals at the Gold Show or just the same ole stuff?

Iggy