Off Topic

• Admin

Hello All,

When you're young you and risk your money and ride out the ups and downs of the stock market. However, if I was close to retirement I would have everything in guaranteed bonds to make sure I didn't loose my nest egg during the last years of retirement. I've heard some people gambling with the stock market all the way until they retire and have lost everything (hundreds of thousands of dollars). Go figure ....

Take care,

Rob Allison

Iggy,

Don't have all your eggs in one basket, Have a defersified assets stock market, land & say gold. If one goes down you don't lose it all. My brother lost their nest egg having it all in one investment, wouldn't listen to anybodys advise...........greed :o ............. The best investment is haveing a good well stocked pantry of food which you can eat or trade with, in case of hard times or emergencys ( can't eat gold, paper money, stocks or bonds...ect. ) :blink: just my two cents......................wonderer <_<

If this stock market keeps going down I may have to go back to work or sell my toys. <_<

Iggy

Hi All,

I have a well deversified portfolio. I just wanted to get things hopping around here.

Everything is fine and will live out the storm with no major worry.

This correction will be good to go when the democrats win the Presidency.

We'll be in hog heaven for 4 yrs. :(

Iggy