Can You Answer The Impossible Question?

AzNuggetBob,

This question is nothing more than double entanglement, "Can you answer the impossible question?"

Geeezzzz.....If the question calls for an answer/determination to that which is impossible within the relm of todays technology, a decisive answer to the 'impossible' can only be considered speculation at best and is also filled with oppinion and circumstance.

What one person may concider 'Impossible', another will say "Bring it On"!

Flake/Nugget.....Who cares, the person found Gold!!!

Gary

Hi Gary, I'm not sure there is a "correct" answer to this question, To say you have the correct answer probably only means you have an answer your comfortable with. The purpose of this post/contest was not to find the correct answer but to have a little fun and I think that has been accomplished and that is what really matters. AzNuggetBob :)

Note:Hi Gary, I did a little checking and it appears your correct, in your quantum cryptography assessment of the question itself . Thanks for your post.

Hello everybody, today is the last day to decide who the winner is. The nugget winner will be the post with the most votes. Just vote on the post you liked by their user name. Voting ends at 12:00 midnight tonight. One vote per member.The winner will be announced tomorrow. I got some great laughs on some posts and others made me rethink this question. All things considered I think the contest went great. Put in your votes, every vote counts!

Here is the answer I give when asked this question,

It may not be correct but I'm comfortable with it.

A piece of gold described as a nugget is a piece of gold that is natural, regardless of its size.To call it anything else only descibes its physical shape.

:) AzNuggetBob :)

Note: Im not including myself in the contest. This is why I did not put up my favorite answer until posting for the contest was over. Thanks for the PM

Hi Reg Have you heard what there finding at 24k? No offence but right now I think everybody is to busy packing up their car for a trip to 24K. The rush is on! :) AzNuggetBob

With the gold rush, all I can hear on this post is crickets???? :(

Hi Bob,

Just for clarification, my secret ballot post goes to Grubstake with his post #4. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Reg

Thanks for your vote Reg. AzNuggetBob

Hi all, Its official Grubstake is the winner! I understand this is your first Arizona Nugget Grubstake! Well it will get your AZ. collection started and I expect to see you out here adding to your collection. Take care of yourself. PM me your mailing info and I'll ship the nugget right out to you. :) AzNuggetBob

Hi Grubstake I got your shipping info, I'll ship your nugget right out tomorrow. :) Take care AznuggetBob

OK, here is another good one from the mine's sample room. Pretty amazing stuff. The way they work this mine is digging the frozen gravels in the winter, then when the stockpile ores thaw in summer, they process them. This sample along with the almost 14 ozer was found with a beeper in the ores........

.....http://www.silverado.com/february232007/ scroll down a bit and click on the video link....