some pics

hi all havent been able to post for a few weeks been havin a great time here in az soon will be visit utah freind and do some explorein in his area sorry never caught up you ron will try next time seems like theres never enough time to do everything id like to. seems like every time i get started towards something before i get there i see something to sidetrack me and end up in a new spot. lost my one chamra cord but have some pics from 2nd camra so heres a few pics will have more later been out in the sticks for 4or5 weekshonestly ive sort of lost track . well gota finish getin suplies. good huntin to you all. man i love it here check out this nugfound with my minelab

Wow Tool, nice nugget...that sorta looks like the San Domingo area...If that tunnel is the one I think it is, I encountered a big male mountain lion right there a couple years ago and other guys have run into them in that area too...Be careful...They aren't afraid of people...Cheers, Ron

Here is a photo of another kind of cat we have in our southern Arizona country. This was photo taken by an old friend of our family. He is an old time lion hunter and hired by the game and fish to help track the life of the great cats in AZ. This was a photo he took not to long ago.

post-238-1173885013_thumb.jpg

post-238-1173885037_thumb.jpg

post-238-1173885065_thumb.jpg

Ron,

Mostly around the southern border but have been found as far north as Prescott not so very long ago. We had a dark colored one cross in front of the truck near Wagoner early one morning about 8 years ago. Reported it to G&F and they were not all that impressed about the sighting. Killing them is a major crime, even purposely harassing them will get you in big trouble.

Yep once you relise you have a jaguar you are to pull your hounds and go away. I doubt i would ever run a hunt for one even if it were ok. The rare site is enough for me. With all my time in the southers part of the state i have never seen one like this. I have seen a black on the san pedro river while i was in highschool. A guy killed one of those one time and he still does not have rights to hunt in AZ and that was over 16 years ago. Here is one taken out of the rencons

post-238-1173909184_thumb.jpg