The March/April GPX-4000 Special

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know I've updated the Minelab GPX-4000 Special. This is the absolute best Minelab package you will ever see on the Internet. This special will only be available for a short time. To see the special look at the "Pinned" posts on the top of the Gold Prospecting Forum.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Wow Rob Great deal, When you told me you were going to beat everybody else, I said ok lets see. After taking a look at your new package deal, I don't think anyone else can offer the extras you are. Not junk (useable) great stuff. I heard your package deal offer is better than Austrailian sellers? Way to go, Two Thumbs up. I like a little compatition. ;) AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hello Bob,

I believe this is one of the best deals. When I run some of these limited time bundle deals, I get calls from all around the World. However, under the Minelab contact dealers can't ship Internationally. I sure wish I could ship to Australia and other countries cause I get a lot of inquires.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

I read on an Austailian forum that they could get a better deal in the U.S. I assumed it was yours. I did not know you can't ship international? To bad. :D I'll bet there buying off ebay, What a mistake, and they don't get the free personal instruction. AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hello Bob,

Today on the 24K gold claims I chatted with two potential GPX-4000 customers. They both were amazed I give FREE field instructions. Both of them have Minelab PI's and want to upgrade. They stated they purchased their Minelab's from Arizona dealers and one had to pay nearly $200 for about two hours of worthless instructions (his words) and the other guy didn't get any!

I can't vouch for all the dealers, but know Team AZO does have top notch instructors such as Bob Dansie. Arizona Outback and I have been using the Minelabs way before the PI's every hit the market.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Chris,

A very good possibility! I've heard of all the stuff person pulled over the years. I guess it's better to go out of business than to be put out of business. :huh:

Hope everything is well on your end. Save a few of those Northern Arizona gullies for me. ;)

Rob Allison