Fist time out with the GPX4000

• Admin

Hello Jeff,

Good to hear you had a great trip and found some metal! :D I didn't know you were going to be down here or I would have tried to break free for a day. How often are you hunting in Arizona?

Thanks for your business. You're going to really fall in love with the Minelab GPX-4000. I've just sold a couple more tonight. :)

Congrats on your finds,

Rob Allison

WOW! Gold on your first try!?!? Good going! Did you have another ML before this one?

Kamikaze, What part of Hawaii do you live in? We might be neighbors. I live in Mililani. The GPX is my fourth detector. Started with a Scorpion Gold, I didn't know anything about prospecting and didn't find anything. Bought a SD2200D and still didn't find any thing. I then got a GP3500 and found a little nugget on my first trip with it. But, didn't find anything after that. This all happened in a span of six months. After reading about how much improved the GPX4000 was I got one. This is an amazing machine. I just like walking out in the outdoor.

Mililani? Try a couple of hundred miles SE, Hilo. lol What a small world... Bumble Bee? Man, that's a long way from home. You have family there? I usually hunt Gold Basin when ever I am in Vegas and been to Stanton once a few years back. You ever tried the ML on the beach? I have not...as you know, we don't have the beaches like Oahu does. Lava rocks and cliffs, not mcuh sand. How often do you fly to AZ? Often wondered if there were other GP's in Hawaii...

Mililani? Try a couple of hundred miles SE, Hilo. lol What a small world... Bumble Bee? Man, that's a long way from home. You have family there? I usually hunt Gold Basin when ever I am in Vegas and been to Stanton once a few years back. You ever tried the ML on the beach? I have not...as you know, we don't have the beaches like Oahu does. Lava rocks and cliffs, not mcuh sand. How often do you fly to AZ? Often wondered if there were other GP's in Hawaii...

Kamikaze, Hilo is a nice area and the cheapest place to live in Hawaii. I normally fly to PHX and LAS on my job as a pilot for Hawaiian Airlines. Did gold basin with the SD2200D but didn't find anything. The gold fields of Arizona is much closer to PHX. There is more area to detect in the eastern Bradshaw's and the LSD area. I haven't done any beach detecteting. I don't like the salt corosion on the new detector. Jeff

Good job to have for a nugget hunter from HI... Flyinjeff, I get it now! :) I take it that you don't do Gold Basin anymore? Ever look into piloting the charter to Anchorage for Hawaiian Vacations? That might be another good one for ya!

Kamikaze, I like Gold Basin, but the layover is not long enough and the drive is longer than AZ. The ANC trips is just a turn with no layovers. We did go to ANC in June for a week but mostly for salmon. When are you planning for the Gold Basin trip? Maybe I can pick up a trip then. Happy beeping Jeff.