Almost 20 more Gold Nuggets today

• Admin

Hello All,

Leaverite and I have been doing some exploring and found a few areas that are loaded with smaller gold. The biggest nuggets that I have found in this general area have been around 1/4 ounce, but a lot of smaller gold nuggets, fines and flakes. These spots have never been worked by the old-timers, they must have figured they were too unecomonic back then.

After about 4 hours of hunting we recovered the nuggets on the searchcoil below. All nuggets were found with the Minelab GPX-4000's and Coiltek Joey Mono Searchcoils. Probably the best combination of detector/coil available for smaller gold nuggets.

Take care,

Rob Allison

wow 4hrs. hi rob ,thats a nice little group of nuggets ya found for your poke. wish i could be there its raining and raining,3inches or better so far and more in the forcast. sure wish i could send a goold washin rain your way. have fun beepin :) TOOL

• Admin

Hello Guys,

It's always fun to find the bigger nuggets, but I will take all the small ones I can find. The GPX-4000 is amazing on smaller gold at depth. I can honestly say the GPX-4000 is the smoothest metal detector I have owned and operated. Minelab continues to build the best "deep seeking" metal detectors in my opinion.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob and Dennis!

Great finds!

It was great seeing both of you as well as Steve and Kitty a few weeks back!

Well Rob...what can I tell ya!

The 14 works.

Thanks on that deal!

I really appreciate your doing that for me!

Down at LSD on Monday morning before I flew back to Houston, I got a hit on a 1 gram'r!

I didn't use the SuperFix, I was running stock GP3000!

There sure is a lot of trash to kull out out there at LSD!

I have been too busy since I returned to shoot a picture of it, but will try to post one this weekend.

Things have just been crazy since I returned!

Well I have to get back to work so I can afford my next trip out!

Have a great week all!

Karl