How would you like to win a new GPX-4000?

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm hoping to be able to raffle off a new Minelab GPX-4000 in the near future. Have to work out a bunch of details, but if it happens all the funds will go towards a fund that helps Children that are born with Heart Defects that are life threatening. This would give you an opportunity to help a good cause and have a chance to win a $4,000 top of the line metal detector.

Anyone interested? :D

Rob Allison

count me in. im in need of a new gp series lol. sold my 3000 so get this up and going.thats great about the kids, have friend born with enlarged heart and know the medical need to help them.great cause and a great detector.ya cant loose on this offer even if ya dont get the detector.

john

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all the comments. I have to work out some details with Minelab USA, Inc., to make sure everything is done right. I will also post more detailed information on where the money will be donated to.

Talk with you all soon,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob!

I'm in!

One of my friends does a charity rock/mineral specimen purchase each year where by 10% of the total price (including sales tax) is donated to a different charity each year. His situation is different than what you are wanting to do though.

To make it work as a IRS tax donatable charity that the charity has to be a qualified charity by the IRs.. Here is a website: http://www.ehow.com/how_13132_determine-ch...-qualified.html that can help.

This won't prevent you from giving to any worth while cause or charity...it just defines qualifiers that the IRS uses.

Have a great day!

• 2 months later...
If you read Robs post about that here somewhere, you will see it got put on the back burner, due to other dealer gripes. Grubstake

Grubstake,

Thanks for the answer :) ------- missed the post :huh: ----- That bites about other dealer gripes :angry: ----- every dealer advertises by having outings -- internet sites -- having tables at gold shows & other events -- Having a raffel or donation to a good cause is great advertisement for minelab products which benifits all dealers and promotes metal detecting ----- some dealers are small minded jerks :angry: --------------------wonderer