Robs vacation.

• Admin

Hello All,

Well I'm so tired right now, but just wanted to let you all know this was one of the best prospecting trips I ever had. It wasn't about how much gold I found, but the friendship and lifetime memories that I can always cherish.

I've know Grubstake Gary for many years, but never met him in person until this trip. I can say he is one of the most genuine guys I have ever met. I think Gary was just as excited as Dennis and I were.

Many of you know the heart problems he has even know he has a "Heart of Gold!" I know I should never questions the Lord, "but I asked him why someone so great had to suffer?" I know Gary shares the same passion for this hobby as I, so I wish and pray for his health, wellness and even a big huge gold nugget! :D If there was anyone that deserves one, it would be him.

During the trip I finally got to met Jerry and his Uncle Allen. Both are great people and hope we can get together for another hunt. Shep was also there, and many of you know Shep and how great he is. However, just don't let him fix you a "Cocktail" at the end of the day. :o

I will post more about the trip, including pictures later.

Rob Allison