Mariposa Bound!

Gentlemen, Grubstake and Pondman, I will be coming up that way the week of June the 25th to take the family to Yosemite for the first time. would also like to meet you all to. Also want to stop at the Meuseum in Mariposa. Going to meet up with capt Grumpy for a one day hunt and thought you might want to all get together if it works, or one of you could refer us to a patch. Also does anyone know anything about james town? Heard their is a nice B&B their. Tim... :rolleyes:

Not sure about the hunt, because of DR. apiontments, only get to hunt on SAT. mostly, the wife is in chruch on sundays. But we could prob. meet. Most of my patches are on private ground, I would have to go for you to have access. We will see as it gets closer. Grubstake

At Bagby you can pay camping or day fee's and detect there. Coulterville also has an open are to pan and detect, on the part of Maxwell creek that goe's under the hwy. no charge there.

Not sure about the hunt, because of DR. apiontments, only get to hunt on SAT. mostly, the wife is in chruch on sundays. But we could prob. meet. Most of my patches are on private ground, I would have to go for you to have access. We will see as it gets closer. Grubstake

At Bagby you can pay camping or day fee's and detect there. Coulterville also has an open are to pan and detect, on the part of Maxwell creek that goe's under the hwy. no charge there.

Hope all is well with the Mrs. Ok will let you know as things get closer. maybe we could go on the 23rd.

Well like I say let me know as it gets closer, I have other comitments that have to come first.And its getting real hot up here so I won't be going as much due to my heart problems. I really can't take the heat as much as I use too. When it gets hot, My uncle and I go to our other places up north in the Grass Valley area, much cooler up there.But if I can't hunt, there is public land around here you ca get on, Just don't take a detector into the park, You will lose it, your care, and go to jail, if they catch you with one out of you vehicle. Grubstake

Well like I say let me know as it gets closer, I have other comitments that have to come first.And its getting real hot up here so I won't be going as much due to my heart problems. I really can't take the heat as much as I use too. When it gets hot, My uncle and I go to our other places up north in the Grass Valley area, much cooler up there.But if I can't hunt, there is public land around here you ca get on, Just don't take a detector into the park, You will lose it, your care, and go to jail, if they catch you with one out of you vehicle. Grubstake

10-4 Grubstake..... :)