"Congrats to Gerry in Idaho"

• Admin

Hello All,

Read on another forum that Gerry from Idaho scored a nice 22+ ounce gold nugget recently from Ganes Creek, Alaska. That is one heck of a lifetime type gold find! :D Can't wait to see some pictures of that monster nugget.

Don't know Jerry personally, but he is a Minelab dealer out of Boise, ID. Always heard great things about him and how he treats his customers.

Congrats Gerry,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Read on another forum that Gerry from Idaho scored a nice 22+ ounce gold nugget recently from Ganes Creek, Alaska. That is one heck of a lifetime type gold find! :D Can't wait to see some pictures of that monster nugget.

Don't know Jerry personally, but he is a Minelab dealer out of Boise, ID. Always heard great things about him and how he treats his customers.

Congrats Gerry,

Rob Allison

Wow! He deserves the best. I bought 3 detectors from Gerry. He's a great teacher and a great guy.

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I wish I had more free time to escape and visit these mining camps in Alaska. About 4 years ago I went to Ganes Creek, but didn't do very well. It was the first trip and I sold myself short when it comes to detectors. I brought the Minelab GP and the White's MXT. I was killing myself digging deep trenches with the Minelab, so I decided to use the MXT in the Relic Mode. This worked well, but I was only using the 10-inch elliptical and couldn't cover much ground or get much depth.

Wishing all the guys that are there now the best of luck.

Rob Allison