Good friend strikes gold nuggets

• Admin

Hello All,

Good friend Glenn went out the second time with his new GPX-4000 metal detector and found some decent nuggets in a new spot. This spot is in the lower Bradshaw Mountain range, Arizona. Glenn mentioned the detector was running awesome with a mono searchcoil.

Glenn went back about a week later and found another piece almost 3 Dwts and a smaller piece by just hitting the likely looking spots. He mentioned he skipped over a bunch of ground just "Cherry Picking," so there should be more left behind.

Just over 1/4 ounce of gold in two trips with his new GPX-4000!

<Pictured Below> The coarse gold nuggets he found the first day.

Congrats,

Rob Allison

I am loving the new 4000, can't wait to get it to Alaska, Last year will be a hard act to follow but with all the new activity I am real anxious to give it a shot. I am used to hunting with a dd coil so it's going to be strange hunting with a mono, but when I put a mono on that 4000 it really came to life.

• Admin

Hey Glenn,

I need to get some pictures of your new nuggets you found. Also, have you been back to the spot yet? Let me know if you're going back soon. I also have to get that new battery to you.

Wishing you the best of luck in Alaska with the GPX-4000.

Rob Allison