Sparking intrest in the forum

Heres some gold pictures, all from the past, some My uncle found, some I found some Shep found, all from up here on my patches. Enjoy. Grubstake

SAT. Shep and I will be out early at the patch about 10 minutes from my house, He will be giving me a bad time AS HE ALWAYS DOE'S

Ron, I got that three wheeler off my Brother-in-law, for $500.00, very low miles, had a tune up, just before they brought it up to me, Three brand new tires and an extra set of sand paddles mounted on rims, new battery. I bought the carry box from Walmart for $12.00 and its just right to put the detector and 4 coils+ extras in. I have it bolted to the fenders and bungee the lid down. I added a set of high power running lights and it starts the very minute you hit the starter button. A lot better than walking for sure. Grubstake

Morning Grubstake: I bought a super clean and little used '96 Honda 400 ATV yesterday (it's my 4th) complete with an electric-hydraulic snow plow so I'll be back riding a ATV again. Don't need the snow plow so will be putting it up for sale on the forums real soon.

The box you bought from WalMart what is it made of, I could not tell for sure from the pic. Seems to me I'd like one if I can find out more info.

Will appreciate your feed back on the box.

Thanks, Don

Don, its plastic, its really made for a storage box to roll under the bed, the lid opend fron either sid, its 37 inches long and 7 1/2 inches deep. I can take the lower stem out and the whole detector goes right in, I can also put 4 coil with lower stems in the box, along with headphones and Misc. stuff. works great. I got one of those car sun window blockers and glued it to the inside of the box, to keep sun of of things and keep the temp down. You can get them in the household dept. at Walmart. For $12.00 they have wjeels on the bottom, but just snap out. Grubstake

Gaine, My wife said your the lucky one, living in HW. She has dreamed of going there all her life, but unless I hit a pound or two, it not going to happen. Our income is fixed, and we just bearly survive on it. Grubstake

Heres some gold pictures, all from the past, some My uncle found, some I found some Shep found, all from up here on my patches. Enjoy. Grubstake

SAT. Shep and I will be out early at the patch about 10 minutes from my house, He will be giving me a bad time AS HE ALWAYS DOE'S

Very nice stuff.........heading out solo again tomorrow.I cant find anyone that wants to get posion oak with me

DRKillstick, what kind of saw bones are you? Shep and I are going to kill something tomarrow, I hope a couple of big ones. Grubstake

More of nickname for my advanced skills in killing things with sharp pointed objects.....I never miss with with bow, gaff, or spear gun....even threw a harpoon @ a swordfish twice...

So they guys on the fishing forums started calling me Drkillstick.

If I could get that good with my beeper all would be bueno

So to answer your question the kind of saw bones you dont want me practicing on you :)

great pics there and definitely an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing!