24 KARAT GOLD HUNTERS CLUB Updated Info.

• Admin

Hello All,

Just got off the phone with Elly Loften, owner of the 24Karat Gold Hunters Club located at the base of Rich Hill. She wanted me to post some updated information about the club and what will happen this season on the claims. For anyone wanting to know more about the 24K Gold Hunters Club, you can visit this website - "24 Karat Gold Hunters Website" for more infomation.

I've personally spent over 10 years tromping around Rich Hill and surrounding foot hills in search of those ellusive gold nuggets. Rich Hill is one of the richest placer locations in the United States producing millions of dollars in placer gold. I'm also an active Board Member of the club, so you're welcome to call or email me anytime if you have questions about what to expect on the claims or what you might need to get started in finding your first Rich Hill gold nugget.

The Dozer Pushes will start on October 13th, which is a Saturday. All previous pushes will be pushed on this date, which includes a total of seven dozed areas. The first two pushes, "Desert Special Claims" will open at 9am Saturday morning. The Desert Special claims consists of two large dozed areas.

On the same day at 1pm, the "Devil's Nest Claims" will open up. There will be five pushes opened at this time. Pushes 1 thru 5 produced somewhere in the range of 500-700 gold nuggets last season. I'm sure this season just as much, if not more will be found.

Just like last year, there will be a searchcoil limit size the first weekend, which will be 11-inch in diameter or smaller. This will help cut down interference from one detector to another, and give everyone an equal chance to find gold, regardless of brand of metal detector you choose to use.

Dozer Pushes will be every month, rather than every week or two weeks. However, I believe every month all the pushes will be done, rather than just one or two per week like last year.

Membership fees will stay the same, $350 for new members per year. If you're membership is going to expire, you can re-join for whatever your original membership fee was in the beginning. Combat Vets showing proof of service can join for $275/year. This is something Elly does to show the club supports our "American Vets and Troops." God Bless you All!

Keep in mind, the majority of the club members are using metal detectors, but this is not the only method that can be used. Elly and club wants members to know Drywashers, Panning, High-Banking, Dredging and other methods of prospecting are also allowed. Water is somewhat limited, but in some areas club members have panned and dredged by forming and building a small pond to hold water.

New - A Small Commerical Operation will also start this year on the claims. I don't know all the details as of yet, but it will be for paid members only. It will consist of a small wash plant and working pushed material right near or from the bedrock layer. Some of the gold recovered will be split among the club. For more details on the commercial opertation, please contact Elly.

This should give everyone interested time to join or re-join this exciting club. The club contact information and my contact information is below. Feel free to give us a call and get in on this gold finding club!

24 Karat Gold Hunters Club

PO Box 1351

Congress, AZ 85332

Toll Free: 1-866-713-0608

Local: 928-427-0011

Fax: 928-427-0440

---------------------------------

Rob's Detector Sales

Rob Allison

(623) 362-1459

auplacers@yahoo.com - Email Me

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob, I too am looking forward to the new season of pushes. As I just stated in a previous post, Elly's mother is not doing well. I know how time consuming and emotional it can be in dealing with an elderly parent who is not well so if anyone wants to join or renew their membership I suggest they do it online at the 24K web site. It is set up to take new members as well as renewals. You can print your receipt to use as a membership card until the official one arrives.

Rob,

EDITED: First part edited (removed) by me as it was pointed out to be an inporperate question...By a fellow member

You stated in your post the coil size will be limited the push weekend (you mean two days instead of last years one day size limit ( just want clerification))---------------------Just one dumb question :blink: ---- ---------wonderer .................been trying to get hold of you, give me a call please

Hello All,

Just got off the phone with Elly Loften, owner of the 24Karat Gold Hunters Club located at the base of Rich Hill. She wanted me to post some updated information about the club and what will happen this season on the claims. For anyone wanting to know more about the 24K Gold Hunters Club, you can visit this website - "24 Karat Gold Hunters Website" for more infomation.

I've personally spent over 10 years tromping around Rich Hill and surrounding foot hills in search of those ellusive gold nuggets. Rich Hill is one of the richest placer locations in the United States producing millions of dollars in placer gold. I'm also an active Board Member of the club, so you're welcome to call or email me anytime if you have questions about what to expect on the claims or what you might need to get started in finding your first Rich Hill gold nugget.

The Dozer Pushes will start on October 13th, which is a Saturday. All previous pushes will be pushed on this date, which includes a total of seven dozed areas. The first two pushes, "Desert Special Claims" will open at 9am Saturday morning. The Desert Special claims consists of two large dozed areas.

On the same day at 1pm, the "Devil's Nest Claims" will open up. There will be five pushes opened at this time. Pushes 1 thru 5 produced somewhere in the range of 500-700 gold nuggets last season. I'm sure this season just as much, if not more will be found.

Just like last year, there will be a searchcoil limit size the first weekend, which will be 11-inch in diameter or smaller. This will help cut down interference from one detector to another, and give everyone an equal chance to find gold, regardless of brand of metal detector you choose to use.

Dozer Pushes will be every month, rather than every week or two weeks. However, I believe every month all the pushes will be done, rather than just one or two per week like last year.

Membership fees will stay the same, $350 for new members per year. If you're membership is going to expire, you can re-join for whatever your original membership fee was in the beginning. Combat Vets showing proof of service can join for $275/year. This is something Elly does to show the club supports our "American Vets and Troops." God Bless you All!

Keep in mind, the majority of the club members are using metal detectors, but this is not the only method that can be used. Elly and club wants members to know Drywashers, Panning, High-Banking, Dredging and other methods of prospecting are also allowed. Water is somewhat limited, but in some areas club members have panned and dredged by forming and building a small pond to hold water.

New - A Small Commerical Operation will also start this year on the claims. I don't know all the details as of yet, but it will be for paid members only. It will consist of a small wash plant and working pushed material right near or from the bedrock layer. Some of the gold recovered will be split among the club. For more details on the commercial opertation, please contact Elly.

This should give everyone interested time to join or re-join this exciting club. The club contact information and my contact information is below. Feel free to give us a call and get in on this gold finding club!

24 Karat Gold Hunters Club

PO Box 1351

Congress, AZ 85332

Toll Free: 1-866-713-0608

Local: 928-427-0011

Fax: 928-427-0440

---------------------------------

Rob's Detector Sales

Rob Allison

(623) 362-1459

auplacers@yahoo.com - Email Me

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Elly and I talked a bit about this and I thought it was best to stay with the coil restriction like last year. This allows everyone (VLF or PI) to have a good shot at finding gold. Most of the VLF metal detectors come stock with a 10-inch elliptical, so 11-inch and smaller should work well. The coil restriction will probably be the entire weekend like last year.

P.S. Someone mentioned somewhere that the "Desert Special" pushes that start at 9am will be in the shade. I can tell you for a fact, by no later than like 9:30 - 10am the Sun will be looking right down on you. :o

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Hello Steve,

Elly and I talked a bit about this and I thought it was best to stay with the coil restriction like last year. This allows everyone (VLF or PI) to have a good shot at finding gold. Most of the VLF metal detectors come stock with a 10-inch elliptical, so 11-inch and smaller should work well. The coil restriction will probably be the entire weekend like last year.

P.S. Someone mentioned somewhere that the "Desert Special" pushes that start at 9am will be in the shade. I can tell you for a fact, by no later than like 9:30 - 10am the Sun will be looking right down on you. :o

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Rob,

I thought the restriction on coil size was a great idea :) -- as said, giving everybody a fair chance.

Last year the coil size on push day(say saturday), was 11 in. or less for that day. Sunday you could go up to a bigger coil................The Clarification Needed - is that you stated in your post that the coil restriction was for the entire weekend, which I understand to be saturday & sunday (at least my weekends are).....not like last year..................................... 1 day or 2 day coil restriction, was all I asked :) ....I know some rules are being changed and clarified because of issues last year about personal claims useage and such, any changes work for me -------------- bouncing posts back and forth I find slow and sometimes cause miss understandings as people type short and sweet messages on the forums...........thats why I've left a message to call me on your phone & online.............. I find talking to a person on a phone works better most of the time to order & ask questions ( & causes less missunderstandings).....as sending e-mails with my computor system dosn't work, only PM's--- I'm to cheap to get a new computer -- yet... as I'm spending all my extra money on my metal detector instead :blink::lol: .................wonderer