"TEN MORE GOLD NUGGETS TODAY"

• Admin

Hello All,

Leaverite and I took the quads out this morning to an old patch. To access this old nugget patch you have to either hike 3-4 miles or use a quad. I haven't been back to this patch since the GP3500 first came out, so I figured it would be a good test for the GPX-4000 if the Summer Monsoon's didn't do much.

When we arrived I noticed the patch pretty much looked just like it did several years ago. :( Well, we were already there, so we both gave it hell for about 6 hours. I was using the Coiltek Joey Mono in the Sensitive/Smooth setting on the Minelab GPX-4000. I managed to pick up 10 gold nuggets that I missed years ago with the GP3500. Most of the small nuggets were deep and could easily be missed if you were not playing close attention to signal response.

Once again I was impressed with the Minelab GPX-4000 and its ability to find small gold nuggets at impressive depths! :wub:

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all the comments.

Mike C. - I will take every small nuggets I can find. Over the last 3 years I've averaged 300 small gold nuggets per year. That's 900+ small gold nuggets besides the larger ones. Most of those small nuggets have been found at depth and missed by prior model of metal detectors.

Mike we both know the larger gold nuggets are far and few between, so why not take all the small ones when you can and every so often get a nice one? :mellow:

Take care,

Rob Allison