• Admin

Hello Oakwoodcutter,

I've always allowed others to voice their opinions about products here, but it's hard for me to believe your opinion if you haven't used them.

I've had many opportunties to sell different manufactures besides Minelab and Coiltek. In my opinion Coiltek has always been superior when it comes to design, technology and support. When there is a problem, Coiltek don't hesitate to step up and look at the problem or warranty.

To be honest, I've read some of your posts and they all seem to be negative or against something else.

I know after this weekend's Gold Show there will be a lot of people lined up for them. I guess you won't be one of those guys.

P.S. I seen you also took a shot at my friend, Grubstake. What I can tell you about Grubstake is he would have held your hand and got you over a nugget. Seems like you need the hand-holding ...

Take care,

Rob Allison

Thanks ROb, I wasn't sure anyone had seen his post, but me and Matt. One thing I can tell him, is when I say something, I stand by it, and if I make a mistake, as I am human, then I'll own up to it. I know people thing, or thought I was hyping the prototype of the Platypus, but I proved to them, I was not! And it was a sleeper coil, I think now Coilteks #1 seller in the states, mono and DD. I like helping people get over gold, and I don't mind sharing what I have learned. I even tried to give Oakwoodcutter some info on coil extention cables. But was knocked down on that too. Grubstake

i never took a stab at your friend grubstake...you better think twice on that one...he smacked me down off the get go..since then ive forgivin him..and aperantly he has not....second of all it apers when someone says something you dont like you block and erase..well get with it....also you guys tha sell this stuff well say anything and everything to make a buck.....i could say mutch more but iam not gonna let my mind run wild.....MAY I ALSO ADD IT DOESNT MATTER WHO EACH AND ALL YOU VOTE FOR PRESIDENT.....YOU CAN REST ASSURED IANT JACK DO GONNA CHANGE..AND YOUR GONNA DIG DEEPER IN YOUR POCKETS AS WELL....ALSO IAM ALSO GONNA DO MY DAMEDEST TO PUT AN END TO MULTI ACRE MINING CLAIMS...YOU CAN REST ASSURED OF THAT..GOT IT GOOD.....

Thanks ROb, I wasn't sure anyone had seen his post, but me and Matt. One thing I can tell him, is when I say something, I stand by it, and if I make a mistake, as I am human, then I'll own up to it. I know people thing, or thought I was hyping the prototype of the Platypus, but I proved to them, I was not! And it was a sleeper coil, I think now Coilteks #1 seller in the states, mono and DD. I like helping people get over gold, and I don't mind sharing what I have learned. I even tried to give Oakwoodcutter some info on coil extention cables. But was knocked down on that too. Grubstake....GRUBSTAKE WHAT THE HECK YA TALKING ABOUT...I NEVER KNOCKED YA ON THE COIL EXTENSIONS INFO..ALSO I DIDNT GET A RESPONSE ON THE PM I SENT YA..GO FIGURE TRY AND HELP AND STILL GET THE FINGER...ALSO AINT YA GOT ANY HUMOR...WELL GOOD DAY.....

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: ????? Grubstake

?????????? MULTI ACRE MINING CLAIMS..YAH NO WHEN YOU GO OUT TO THE BLM LANDS THAT ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC..ONLY TO FIND EVERY DARN INCH HAS SOME KINDA CLAIM SIGN.....I KNOW OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE CLAIMED OVER 1000 ACRES OF LAND...AND THEY DONT DO JACK SQUAT EXCEPT RUN EVERYONE OFF......WELL IVE GOT NEWS FOR EVERYONE..IF ITS NOT PRIVATE PROPERTY..IAM GONNA HUNT IT..AND IAM AS SURE AS EVERYONE HAS SEEN MY PICTURE WITH MY FIRST NUGGET YOU KNOW WHO I AM...IF YA SEE ME ANYWHERE AND ITS NOT YOUR PROPERTY..IDE LIKE TA SEE SOMEONE MAKE ME LEAVE....WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER WILL SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT OWN A PIECE OF LAND GONNA TELL ME I CANT BE THERE....

?????????? MULTI ACRE MINING CLAIMS..YAH NO WHEN YOU GO OUT TO THE BLM LANDS THAT ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC..ONLY TO FIND EVERY DARN INCH HAS SOME KINDA CLAIM SIGN.....I KNOW OF A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE CLAIMED OVER 1000 ACRES OF LAND...AND THEY DONT DO JACK SQUAT EXCEPT RUN EVERYONE OFF......WELL IVE GOT NEWS FOR EVERYONE..IF ITS NOT PRIVATE PROPERTY..IAM GONNA HUNT IT..AND IAM AS SURE AS EVERYONE HAS SEEN MY PICTURE WITH MY FIRST NUGGET YOU KNOW WHO I AM...IF YA SEE ME ANYWHERE AND ITS NOT YOUR PROPERTY..IDE LIKE TA SEE SOMEONE MAKE ME LEAVE....WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER WILL SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT OWN A PIECE OF LAND GONNA TELL ME I CANT BE THERE....

Careful there woodcutter... This is one claim owner that does not hesitate to prosecute guys detecting on my claims. There are others out there also. I also take rather extraordinary means to monitor claims being hit often by jerk offs like you.

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I don't want this to turn into another battle between people. In that case, I will delete the entire thread. I think Grubstake and OakWood, both being truckers should respect each other.

Oakwood, if I was into milking out customers or making big bucks I wouldn't be selling metal detectors and searchcoils. I am one of the premier US Minelab dealers and I know it hard for other people to deal with that since I do it part-time and don't advertise. Go figure, I must be doing something right.

P.S. I don't care much for all the paper stakers, but there isn't anything we can do about it.

Rob Allison

Oakwood you crap stirer

I would love to meet you in the Goldfields and there will be a long line of people behind me to say Hello.

The only safe haven you have is HDG and even with that there is only 1 1/2 people sticking up for you.

You are the biggest reason I left that forum. Minelab called me and we talked and I came back to that forum just long enough for you to start crap with me again, so I have moved on.

Congrats on your first nugget but it seems your arrogant and stating opions that you have no idea what your talking about.

You don't know this, but at some point we all meet eachother, either at a gold show or out prospecting.

Atleast I know what you look like now.

Hi Oakwoodcutter

I know people have went out and put a claim on BLM land but is it gold on it. I'd say that the best claims had been claim long before the price of gold went up.The ones now are selling the claims to people that think they are going to get rich.Times have not change from the days of the 49er's somebody think's I'm going to get rich over nite.It's all about hard work and even with that you may be still dirt poor.

The best way to prospect now is join a club and work on many claims.I think for the money it's best way to go and you don't have to be looking over your shoulder.I'd say 24K at Rich Hill is the highest price one but people find alot of gold and that's what we out there for.When I go back to AZ. I'll join back up again with Elly who owns the 24K.

I don't know if you have ever tried a coiltek coil but I have and found gold with them and so has alot of other's have also.This is not in any way talking down on other coils on the market and like coiltek, people use other's too.

You talk a Rob milking people will if that's what you want to call it so be it. I'd say you could call him any time day are night and He'd be willing on helping you in what ever he could. Rob has the best milking price on his package than you can find any where.Minelab puts a price on their detectors and won't let dealers sell below that.Just read what he gives you with the sale of a detector to you and he don't have to do that.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for all of us.

Chuck Anders

You pm'ed me not even 2 months ago trying to get me to show you how to run your detector and you are telling others not to bye Coiltek?

We have lost him to the dark side! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

P.S. high graders are not tolerated in these parts!

to whom i may have ofended..in no way was anything made to intentionlay rub the wrong way....maybe i should better phrase my words a bit better..first to you rob i meant nothing towards you directly..ive just been reading about these supose new coils...most are this and that and that and this...yes i should have made no coment but at the moment i did..and iam sorry for it....second of all to grubstake....you said i wasnt happy about the coils extensions...iam not sure if the pm message i sent you got to you..i did thank you in it..offered to go hunt with you do to your medical conditions and not wanting to have a med emergency in the field with no one around....i myself aim leary of being out alone..health wisr and ya never know whos gonna try and higjack your stuff..ive heard of it happining..what a bettr score for some junkies to roll ya and make off with 1000s of dollars worth of stuff...next to you allen eodseal...not sure what your beef is with me to start with..what did i do..say them wireless headphones were junk...and iam the reason you left the forum...lol.lol.....all i did was stick up for all you at hydesert forum ....it seems not everyone gets along weather this forum or anothere....iam not sure of everones doings in the past...but its not a perfect world..if it were none of us would be here....yes i may not have the best choices for wording my thoughts....ive heard from many of you prospectors and your feeling towards each other....i hold nothing against anyone and hold no grudges towards any of you..period plain and simple..i make my own judgments.....heres a point i was told many a bad word about hoss and chip..ive met hoss...he is one of the most outgoing and helpfull people ive ever meet..he is 100% in my book..ive learned manny of things from hoss in the short time ive known him and iam sure he will always be there in the future..ive also meet daren and brock they to seem to be very kindly as well..and iam sure many more of you are just as equal....but just because one talks to another is no way right to diasasociate one from another.....as for my feelings on the claim claimers,,,,,it doesnt seem right for someone to make claim on hundreds of acres..i could see if if it was being used for what it is....but ive never seen anyone actually mining on a claim...in my mind swinging a metal detector is in no way shape or form mining....and to that may i add that anyone who in any way runs across me somewhere if you think your gonna get..lets say violent..you may wana think long and hard on that one and ask yourself...would this be wise....i dont think it would be in the best interist for myself or you to be engaged in a gun battle...may i also add i go where iam invited....i didnt get into detecting to have problems with anyone..and i hold no grudges towards anyone....but may i make myself clear to who and all anyone who thinks there gonna come gunnin for me better bring a big army with them..well thats about it....once again thanks to all for the info and advise....i will make no more post unless iam spoken to..good day

• Admin

Hello Oakwoodcutter,

Sounds fair, lets start from the beginning again and forget about everything from this post prior. ;) I'm sure you agree, not everyone will have the same opinion about hunting, metal detectors and searchcoils. However, that's how we all learn from good debates. There is nothing wrong about voiceing any honest opinion about a product.

Talk with you all soon,

Rob Allison

Oakwoodcutter

I'm glad to have you on this forum and we can all learn from each other.So anytime you think with what you have to say may help someone well spit it out.

I'd say you'll find most prospectors more than willing to help and some of the best people on this great earth.To let a friend in you have to let your guard down but if you don't you will truly be alone.

You take care!

Chuck Anders