Someones birthday today

Almost Adam, been in and out of bed all day, my gall blader is killing me, can't sit up, can't lay down, and hurts to walk much. One heck of a Birthday. All I had today was beef broth, can't handle much more than that, it makes me sick to my bellie. Not a fun day. I'll be glad when my heart DR. gives my other DR. the go ahead to do surgery, can't even begin to tell how painful it is. Grubstake

Gary,

You know me, I'm always alittle late getting up to speed on the important stuff.

But it's important that it's your birthday.

You are one of the stand-out people I have met over the course of learning this hobby.

If anyone wants an unvarnished and honest opinion, they only have to ask you.

And we all know how hard it is these days to find someone who'll drop the hammer and say the sh it.

I have had the benefit of your friendship and I am better for it.

Thanks for all the laughs and all the help, I better for knowing you.

Happy Birthday

Now get the heck out of that cabin and get some air and find gold.

Flak

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY...................STILL GETTING GOLD UP HERE . COME BACK UP WHEN YOU CAN, MATT AND SHEP ALSO. I HAVENT GOT OUT OF WEAVERVILLE A WHOLE LOT BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER, LOTS OF SNOW. SHOOT ME AN E MAIL WHENEVER YOU GUYS WANT TO COME BACK UP.

TRINITYAU