Pulse Devil "NEMESIS"

Seeker

I'd say that is a odd name fo a gold detector.A better name would be GOLD SEEKER are GOLD TRACKER.

I got a idea for Dave he could have a contest for a name of his new gold detector and he could pick the best name that he like.Now the prize would be one of his new gold detectors.

I know the first words Dave will say is that boy fell off the turnip cart.

Chuck Anders

Hey George, has the artic fever got you replying in strange and wonderful ways???

Chuck, Dave Emery has picked that name for his own good reasons...I doubt he has any more concern for other's opinions of the name than he does any thing else that has been said about his production or lack thereof...He is gonna do it his way all the way....

Fred

Fred

I'm sure you are right being he can do and make what he wants.The only other thing that could shoot it down if it only came in pink.I just don't look good in pink but again it's his detector.

Maybe before the summer is over and it's time to hit the nugget patch again we'll know who is the big dog on the block.If White's don't put us off for another year on it's new PI,them Dave's new Pulse Devil and Minelab GPX4500 but one thing it's my money that I'm spending.I will call the shot where I put it.

Chuck Anders

I hope the detector is a Nemesis (decent competition) for Minelab, however, I also think the name is bizarre at first blush. I mean you could very well call it hell dog gremlin detector while you're at it. However, it's a free county call it what you will, if it works, build it and they will sell.