I never heard of those guys

Hey Buck Sergeant Major Grubstake,

Get your party hat on, because I'm headed over the slippery slope towards the big seven-Ohhh in a couple of days.

I never really felt like I was getting OLD until I realized that I wasn't too far away from 70.

I took a online deal that tells you your life expectancy, based on your lifestyle and some other statistics,

and it said I had 120 days left...and that was over 60 days ago... :unsure:

So my wife gets wind of it, and tells me to take it again, and that time the test told me, I had 3-1/2 years

to go. Of course, I had to answer some of the questions the way SHE wanted me to answer them, just to make her happy..

~LARGO~

Grubstake: The closest goldfield to me is under 6 feet or more of snow, and don't think my GPX will go that deep!

Rob: Just checked my profile, and I will STILL be having a birthday in a couple days,

So you are still invited to my big SOIREE'... :o

I may celebrate by going out in my backyard and pick up some NUGGETs my hound left me over the winter...

I hate when that happens... :angry:

~LARGO~

You could always go hunt for SNOW WORMS, thats always a good thing to do on your birthday. :P:P:P

ROB, I don't know what it was, but it showed 70 people al with very strange forum names having birthdays, none over 39, the names sounded like they were foreign. Grubstake

Still there ROB, on the board Statistics, I emailed you a copy of the page Grubstake

Grubstake, I've heard those snow worms don't cook up well if you cook em too fast..low to no heat is the key..ya want em crisp, and cold, like pickled watermelon rind...ymmm...!!

Maybe all those guys with the same birthdate just came across and all had the same id card... :lol::lol::lol::oB)

and were going to vote for Billery!!! <_<

Did I say that????

~LARGO~

Grubstake just look at the ages. Way to young to be on a gold forum.. There are some that young but not that many.

quote name='grubstake' date='Feb 11 2008, 08:25 PM' post='31618']

Here the birthday boys, 70 of them grubstake

This has got to be some kind of scam or trojan virous, ROB or Dawn can't see it. On the forum board.

I can see em too. I started seeing them this morning. I wouldn't click on the url either. Good looking out for us Grubestake. How did you do with your uncle the other day? Hope all is better.

Jay

Were you the one with the volvo and trailer? Or maybe some blue or black SUV?I was down off horseshoe bend working some nasty clay for fun in the sun. I clicked on those guys with the birthday stuff. I'm at work. It looks like a marketing list so people can use the data for sales. They seem to be researching our search patterns so they can use specific phrases that would come up in different search engines. Most of that stuff is harmless but big brother stuff kind of bothers me.

Jay

Happy early Birthday then Gary. Get you but out and do some detecting. I'm going tomarrow, I guess by myself. Don't know where yet, til I get there. Grubstake

Hey Grubby, you gonna be at the Fresno Gold show? I'll be there on Saturday and would love to meet you. Actually, I'd love to stay and hunt with you, but there just isn't time this time around.

I'm also hoping to hook up with Miner Matt and Vini. I've got a few old treasure mags for them that I held back from that big stash.

PM me and I'll give you and them my cell phone number and we can find each other there.

Digger Bob