Today's finds

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi All,

I got out detecting today and found another new area that needs some prospecting, found these 2 nuggets in the late afternoon. I'll have to go back for some more detecting and to find my pick I lost too. Also found a trinket of some sort. Oh yea and I found 1891 V nickle in the same area I found the coin purse with a 1903-S quarter and a 1887 dime on Saturday.

WOW!! nice... I have yet to find anything lol. I went out on saturday last weekend up near congress and found nothing but black sand and a dead cow...was nice to see bones but not worth much except the great time being outdoors.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks Guys,

The coins were found on a small hillside in a small tributary same with the nuggets on a different hillside.

Here's the other 2 coins and the coin purse.

PS. Jim, everything is fine, hope everything is going good for you.

I think sometime that its even neater to find an old coin that someone dropped 100 years or more ago then finding the gold, though its been there for thousands possibly, just wondering how that coin got where it is would be neat to know. Great finds !!