Couple of new Minelab owners!

• Admin

Hello All,

Sunday Leaverite and I met a couple of new Minelab owners on the 24K Gold Hunters Claims. Both of these new customers purchased Minelab SD's. The SD series by Minelab are still a very popular seller since there is so much you can do to them.

Dan from Bagdad purchased and SD2100v2 with the Coiltek Pocket Rocket Li-Ion System to increase stablity and performance beyond the stock performance.

Gregg from Surprise purchased the SD2200v2 with some other accessories.

The weather Sunday wasn't the greatest, but we were still able to hunt and get some instructions in. Both Dan and Gregg picked up on the metal detectors very quickly. They were both off and finding targets throughout the gold bearing area.

The rain drizzled from time to time, but I was able to find a small gold nugget on one of the pushes, while Leaverite found a nice Dwt sized nugget on one of the pushes also.

Later in the day Dan and I headed up where a friend was metal detecting and we located a nice 2+ Dwt gold nugget that he overlooked with his metal detector. Dan got to see first hand what a nugget sounded like in virgin ground and then the nugget earthed from where it has been hiding for thousands of years.

Overall, it was a great hunt and the new Minelab owners seemed to really like their new toys! :D

Thanks once again for the great time and business.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Sunday Leaverite and I met a couple of new Minelab owners on the 24K Gold Hunters Claims. Both of these new customers purchased Minelab SD's. The SD series by Minelab are still a very popular seller since there is so much you can do to them.

Dan from Bagdad purchased and SD2100v2 with the Coiltek Pocket Rocket Li-Ion System to increase stablity and performance beyond the stock performance.

Gregg from Surprise purchased the SD2200v2 with some other accessories.

The weather Sunday wasn't the greatest, but we were still able to hunt and get some instructions in. Both Dan and Gregg picked up on the metal detectors very quickly. They were both off and finding targets throughout the gold bearing area.

The rain drizzled from time to time, but I was able to find a small gold nugget on one of the pushes, while Leaverite found a nice Dwt sized nugget on one of the pushes also.

Later in the day Dan and I headed up where a friend was metal detecting and we located a nice 2+ Dwt gold nugget that he overlooked with his metal detector. Dan got to see first hand what a nugget sounded like in virgin ground and then the nugget earthed from where it has been hiding for thousands of years.

Overall, it was a great hunt and the new Minelab owners seemed to really like their new toys! :D

Thanks once again for the great time and business.

Rob Allison

Just my Luck eh? lol. I canceled my plans to head out on the WMD claims because of the weather but wouldn't you know, I should have gone. The WMD claims are in the same general area as the claims you were on, correct? (or am I way off...lol) Thanks for the tip on where to search Rob, much appreciated. I will be heading down (down for me :) ) to the claims this weekend, hopefully for the Whole weekend. Wish me luck, this newbie needs it.

Nathan the Newbie

Just my Luck eh? lol. I canceled my plans to head out on the WMD claims because of the weather but wouldn't you know, I should have gone. The WMD claims are in the same general area as the claims you were on, correct? (or am I way off...lol) Thanks for the tip on where to search Rob, much appreciated. I will be heading down (down for me :) ) to the claims this weekend, hopefully for the Whole weekend. Wish me luck, this newbie needs it.

Nathan the Newbie

Hey Rob,

I have been meaning to thank you for meeting up with me and the great instruction. I really learned a lot hanging out with you and Dennis. I got out today and found a small rock with gold in it. Very small amount from what is visible, but I think there is more inside.

I am now officially an expert at finding bullets. :D

Thanks again,

Dan

PS. This is my first post here. :unsure: