Whites Show & Tell

On Whites Electronic's site they are showing the new DFX,MXT with a new paint,new coil and a new price.

Like I said before the coil looks alot like the one Digger Bob is using.Well lets say the one he showing in the picture with the nugget he found.

I'd like to know if you were coin hunting in a high trash area with this new coil is it going to be too big?I guess it would be better if you had clean it out with a smaller coil and now going back for the deep coins with the 12 incher.

Now with the MXT and your out there nugget hunting say in Alaska it may be the greatest with sensitivity and depth this new coil has.

I'd think that Steve H. will be out giving it a try when the snow melts.Does anyone know where they got the 300 from being the coil is 12in. This may be it I just looked at a ruler and 12 in.= about 30mm and the extra zero makes it sound big.

Chuck Anders

Hi Chuck,

I agree with you that the 12" (300mm) coil is too big for coin hunting in thick trash. But the combo already got a big workout at Ganes Creek last summer as lots of people were using the Super 12 on the MXT. It pretty much got rave reviews from everyone. So it will be a big seller here in Alaska.

Steve Herschbach

On Whites Electronic's site they are showing the new DFX,MXT with a new paint,new coil and a new price.

Like I said before the coil looks alot like the one Digger Bob is using.Well lets say the one he showing in the picture with the nugget he found.

I'd like to know if you were coin hunting in a high trash area with this new coil is it going to be too big?I guess it would be better if you had clean it out with a smaller coil and now going back for the deep coins with the 12 incher.

Now with the MXT and your out there nugget hunting say in Alaska it may be the greatest with sensitivity and depth this new coil has.

I'd think that Steve H. will be out giving it a try when the snow melts.Does anyone know where they got the 300 from being the coil is 12in. This may be it I just looked at a ruler and 12 in.= about 30mm and the extra zero makes it sound big.

Chuck Anders