Why I carry a Gun

Why I carry a Gun! My old grandpa once said to me, Son,there comes a time in a man's life when he stops bustin knuckles and starts bustin caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin.

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the goverment. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of goverment.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to Heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.I carry a gun because.unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am in adequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

"Police Protection" is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves.Police do not protect you from crime: they usually just investigate the crime ater it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin.

Chuck Anders

I was thinking the other night while at work, What if I'm out there in the vast, beautiful desert (of Nevada) having a good time with my brand-spanking-new metal detector and my cool, new Springfield XD .45 ACP when some fellow a quarter of a mile away from me looks around and sees that it's just the two of us ... lefts his high-powered rifle and scopes me in his sights and squeezes the trigger?

I'm still wondering about this, actually. :wacko:

I was thinking the other night while at work, What if I'm out there in the vast, beautiful desert (of Nevada) having a good time with my brand-spanking-new metal detector and my cool, new Springfield XD .45 ACP when some fellow a quarter of a mile away from me looks around and sees that it's just the two of us ... lefts his high-powered rifle and scopes me in his sights and squeezes the trigger?

I'm still wondering about this, actually. :wacko:

TheRagMan,

I would suggest that you duck!!!! :blink:

Highbanker58,

Just "copy and paste" the post and print it out.

Skip

I should have added, I carry a gun, because its my RIGHT to do so under the 2nd Ammendment! I fought for it, I'm going to do It!

You have the right as long as your not a nut case or a felon. Of which I am neither. I also have the right to VOTE! Which I do in every election. And I know how to load a gun as well as fill out a ballot right! More than they know in Florida! Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Guys I left off two lines and I don't know why but here they are.

Remember the average response time to a 911 call is 4 to 18 minutes.

The average response time to a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

Now you have the rest of the story.

Chuck Anders

Ps I don't know why it posted twice but it did.

Hi guys

I just received this e-mail from a friend thought you all might enjoy.

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders:

Butte, Montana November 5, 2008

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably

believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia

Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they

were in Montana , and Patricia had been a clay shooting

champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke

through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's

room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to

be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the

11-year-old's knee crouch aim . He suffered fatal wounds to his

abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to

the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to

death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a

stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion

robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky.

He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or

ABC news.........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her

home, and herself......against two A-hole, illegal immigrants.......and

she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a

drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist

Hawkeye

I'd kill then and I don't care what age they are,because they can kill you.If they are dead you don't have to worry about them hurting someone again.

The only thing the Law will do is say now you don't do that again. :spank: You can't even do that to them.

The kid two, bad guys nothing.

Then you got these dumb butts that want to take the guns away from the ones that just want to protect their homes and what belongs to them.

Chuck Anders

Chuck

Ya if anyone wants to look at an example of what happens when you take the guns away from law abiding people just look at what has happened in Australia. I think over all crime is up 15% with armed robbery up more than that. The criminals must have forgot to turn in their guns. I've already started stocking up on amo.

You all take care, Wes.

Chuck

Ya if anyone wants to look at an example of what happens when you take the guns away from law abiding people just look at what has happened in Australia. I think over all crime is up 15% with armed robbery up more than that. The criminals must have forgot to turn in their guns. I've already started stocking up on amo.

You all take care, Wes.