New GPX-4500 Package for April 2009

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know my GPX-4500 package has even gotten better. Yep that's right, I've recently added another coil of your choice for FREE. You still get the original package that I had, but now you even get your choice of a FREE Coiltek Goldstalker Lightweight Mono Searchcoil. These coils have become one of the most popular searchcoils due to their reputation, lightweight, robust and "no false" design.

You can see the entire package on top of the main gold prospecting/metal detecting page. I will also customize a package just for your needs if requested. :o

Questions, you can contact me through email - auplacers@yahoo.com, Private Message (PM) me through these forums or give me a call.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Chuck,

I try to run some of the best bundle packages on the Minelab metal detectors, but I actually made this change since several customers brought another bundle package to my attention that was doing something very similar.

If you're looking for a Minelab metal detector, give us a call for the best package and service available!

Take care,

Rob Allison