You are all officially now on the Homeland Securtity Watchlist

So you have been buying ammo have you? And perhaps you're Catholic, or just oppose abortion strictly on moral grounds. Are you one of those people who think we are overtaxed? Do you think States usually know what their own states needs and requirements are, better than the Federal government, and therefore you support State's rights. You're not a Veteran are you?

Well my firends, you are in deep doo. Because you are obviously a far Right extremist. The new Obama Homeland Security appointee has determined that people of your ilk and mine are very dangerous, and she has seen fit to put out a written communication to that effect to every police organization in the United States. WE NEED TO BE WATCHED.

Oh no, this isn't a joke it's true. And what's worse is this is how the seed is planted. You see there is no way to have a dictatorship unless you identify those who would most likely oppose it, and justify why those people must be stopped, perhaps even rounded up and locked away. READ ON!

Homeland Security on guard for 'right-wing extremists'

Returning U.S. military veterans singled out as particular threats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: April 12, 2009

9:40 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns against the possibility of violence by unnamed "right-wing extremists" concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and singles out returning war veterans as particular threats.

The report, titled "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," dated April 7, states that "threats from white supremacist and violent anti-government groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts."

The report from DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines right-wing extremism in the U.S. as "divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups) and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

"[T]he consequences of a prolonged economic downturn – including real estate foreclosures, unemployment and an inability to obtain credit – could create a fertile recruiting environment for right-wing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past," the report says.

"Proposed imposition of firearms restrictions and weapons bans likely would attract new members into the ranks of right-wing extremist groups as well as potentially spur some of them to begin planning and training for violence against the government," the report continues. "The high volume of purchases and stockpiling of weapons and ammunition by right-wing extremists in anticipation of restrictions and bans in some parts of the country continue to be a primary concern to law enforcement."

Most notable is the report's focus on the impact of returning war veterans.

"Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists," it says. "DHS/I&A is concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities."

------------------------------------

As I said, if you are Catholic, and oppose abortion as most Catholics do, then you fall into this classification of people that Homeland Security has told Law Enforcement they need to be careful of. Seems to me we once had a leader in another country that was very concerned about a certain group of people, let's see, oh yeah, his name was Hitler, and those people were identified because of their beliefs, they were Jews.

As I recall the Jews thought nothing of it when Hitler's administration started just talking about problems with the Jewsih race and that they should be watched.

Something very very scarey is going on with this current administration, and defending the United States Constitution is not one the things that is going on.

Doc

Yeh DOC, I guess alot of us fit the PROFILE! Me included, I'm old sick, I'm a Viet Nam Vet.,don't beleave in abortion, I do beleave in our rights under the consitution, and I'm ready to defend it. Hell I'm more than ready. Grubstake

On another note relating to this, don't know if its true{may just be a rumor} that BO wants the military to swear allegence to him on July 4th not the United States Of America. Never happen.

Alot of people are scared of him and his people, hell I went to 4 different gun shops trying to pick up another pistol and some ammo, they were SOLD OUT on .45 acp ammo and the gun shelves were just about empty. All 4 shops said it would be at least 2 months before they would be getting more pistols and ammo in stock, and 6 months for the particular pistol I was looking at. I guess it was a right-wing extremist model and very popular LOL.

DigDeep :unsure:

I agree with ya guys, I was going to mention it in my last post about the Pirates. If you use key words on the internet your being read, categorized and cataloged by the government. Take Care! AzNuggetBob

I wonder were I am on the list :spank:

I agree with ya guys, I was going to mention it in my last post about the Pirates. If you use key words on the internet your being read, categorized and cataloged by the government. Take Care! AzNuggetBob

I wonder were I am on the list :spank:

Bob, my spank listing has gone beyond the "red' zone!

Between our taxation and the degredation of our Constitution.....keelhawl my butt for serving in the Navy, swearing an oath to the Constitution to the USA in the defence of our rights and seeing other people die for the "right of free speech" by stupid!

It seems that the "free seach right" only belongs to a class of people that does't want to get off their collective a$$ to do anything beyond the scope of thinking, i.e. "its for education", "classrooms", "the childern", "I was harmed" etc. etc. .....the bleeding hearts of America formulated by the Hippi Generation of folks that I grew up with, are now occupying State and Federal positions and want to put "VETS" as possibly being dangorous to National Security by HLS .....give me a frickin break HLS. This is an outrage at best.....but HLS is probably on a "fishing trip", I guess I just took a bite.....and spit it out!

Let me go one step further in the course of serving in the Navy. Not only did I swear an "Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America", my commanding officers were also under the same premise / promise from their Commander and Chief, the President, to up-hold the Constitution when he signed-in as Presedent.....same oath applies!

I guess I can be "marked" by HLS as someone who fought for our rights in the past and that may now be a threat due to political persvasion.....so be it. "What were my efforts worth, along with those made by many others, to get us to this point?

Gary

Everyone

Guess I'll be or already am on the list to. My boy probably is also, he bought one of my guns, and I have purchased two more in the last 45 days. Plenty of ammo to go with them. What I have started to do is send mine and others opinions from these forums to my local paper to the opinions section. That way a lot of the liberal bleeding heart, lead by the nose sheep out there can read they don't have the market on pubic opinion. I'm also going to start sending my and others opinions, with their permission, to our wonderful worthless two liberal state senators we have. Why weren't term limits put on state senators also???? Anyone have the website for Feinstein and Boxer??

Take care, Wes

Homeland Security needs to take a look at Obama being at the rate he's going he will do more harm to America that some illegal will ever do.

What other goverment in the world lets you do one term and have a retirement the rest of your life.

Hawkeye I sold one of my guns in thinking I'd buy another right away but that's not the case.I'll never do that again being I'll buy before selling one.

The first of the month I went to a gun show and never had to stand in a line to get in but this time I did.I was walking to the end of the line and asking at the same time,who voted for Obama.It's too bad Homeland Security wasn't there they could added more to their list of unhappy Americans.

Doc I'm not Catholic but I'm not for abortion,so I guess they can add my name to their list.Now if I known what I know now that some half & half would come along my thinking about it may have been different.

Chuck Anders

Down here in Houston, one of my students told me that he and his Dad went to 4 different Acadamy stores to buy 12 gauge buckshot and they were sold out. Finally went to a Wally world and were able to buy 4 boxes.

My BIG QUESTION for all the people who are out there buying lots of ammo and guns.

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AT ELECTION TIME? Why did we not win the vote? How the hell did we let this happen?

The people who voted for Obama wanted him or voted for him because he yelled "Change"!

Well I hope the assholes like the changes they are going to get!

Yep Change is coming! I hope I am on some bodies list! The list that says Yea I told you so you commie bastards for voting in this crop of social communist. When they take away our freedoms and tell it is for our own good! When they tax us into the poor house as they have their private jets take them all over the world to tour other poor and down troden countries so they can compare notes to make sure they have stripped us of every thing!

I want you to remember that you were WARNED!

I will rally to the words of our forefathers, who in their infinate wisdom gave us the charter, No The Directive to ACT!

LETS THESE WORDS BE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD JUST LIKE THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!

LET FREEDOM RING FROM EVERY BELL TOWER! LET THE WORD "FREEDOM" BE SPOKEN BY EVERY PERSON ON THE PLANET!

LET THIS ELEQUONTLY WRITTEN DOCUMENT WHICH BECAME THE ARCHITECT TO THE FOUNDING OF THE GREATEST NATION ONCE AGAIN BLAZE IN THE HEARTS OF HONEST MEN AND WOMEN! LET NO TYRANY KEEP US FROM THE FREEDOMS THESE EARLY PATRIOTS AND YES REBELS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR SO THAT WE COULD BE FREE!

READ THESE WORDS AND LET THEM BE YOUR SOLACE FOR THE TROUBLED TIMES AHEAD! LET THEM GIVE YOU COMFORT IN THE DARKEST NIGHT AND LET THE COWARDS WHO HIDE BEHIND THEIR LIES AND THEIR EVIL DEEDS FEAR THE WORDS OF OUR FOREFATHERS.

Read it and put into context of what was happening then and what is happening now! Please read it and understand what we have thrown away!

The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

The 56 signatures on the Declaration appear in the positions indicated:

Column 1

Georgia:

Button Gwinnett

Lyman Hall

George Walton

Column 2

North Carolina:

William Hooper

Joseph Hewes

John Penn

South Carolina:

Edward Rutledge

Thomas Heyward, Jr.

Thomas Lynch, Jr.

Arthur Middleton

Column 3

Massachusetts:

John Hancock

Maryland:

Samuel Chase

William Paca

Thomas Stone

Charles Carroll of Carrollton

Virginia:

George Wythe

Richard Henry Lee

Thomas Jefferson

Benjamin Harrison

Thomas Nelson, Jr.

Francis Lightfoot Lee

Carter Braxton

Column 4

Pennsylvania:

Robert Morris

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Franklin

John Morton

George Clymer

James Smith

George Taylor

James Wilson

George Ross

Delaware:

Caesar Rodney

George Read

Thomas McKean

Column 5

New York:

William Floyd

Philip Livingston

Francis Lewis

Lewis Morris

New Jersey:

Richard Stockton

John Witherspoon

Francis Hopkinson

John Hart

Abraham Clark

Column 6

New Hampshire:

Josiah Bartlett

William Whipple

Massachusetts:

Samuel Adams

John Adams

Robert Treat Paine

Elbridge Gerry

Rhode Island:

Stephen Hopkins

William Ellery

Connecticut:

Roger Sherman

Samuel Huntington

William Williams

Oliver Wolcott

New Hampshire:

Matthew Thornton

Boy I must be deep in the craper! Not only am I a Vietnam vet but I worked for and supported Nixon. I still wear his election badge proudly. I also tried to buy some ammo today and found the shelves at of all places, Cabellas empty. They said they sold out but couldn't tell me when they sold out or how long it would be until they got more in. Being an X-Nixon paranoid, I don't think the government has the stones to tell us we can't buy ammo for our prefered shooting implements they will just make sure there is no more availability. We used to do a lot of reloading when I was a kid. I think I will start policeing up brass on the range for future back up.

Just my paranoid rambling.

Jerry

Reloading is good! also cap and ball black powder rifles, pistols, you can always find lead with your detector, and if you have to, make powder too. Caps, that work for cap guns, will also work on my 1858 remington pistol. I guess there going to outlaw toy cap guns next? Grubstake

Karl

Before this is all over you won't find one person that will say they voted for Obama.Who knows he may have gotten in on just one vote.

I can tell you one thing for sure I didn't vote for him.I voted for McCain and I knew that he wouldn't be any better than Bush was but I also knew that he wouldn't do this Country in like the rag head we got now.

Chuck Anders

Hi folks. If you need a current example of an American being being stripped of his constitutional rights, check out this short vid made by a young Baptist pastor in response to a federal government roadblock on highway 8 between Yuma and Gila Bend here in our fair state of Arizona. Of particular interest to me was his quote from the book "1984" pertaining to having one's face ground into the pavement by a boot worn by one of big brothers thugs.

This story has aired on at least one local tv news station.

I agree with you 100% Chuck. I voted for Mc also. I didn't like all of his platform, but at least he served and sacrificed for his country and I don't think there was any hidden agendas.

The US has had its soft underbelly worked on for so many years that I am surprised that it has taken this long for those that want to tear apart our country to get into power and do just that!

As my father used to say long before he died, "NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN AND WOMEN TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR COUNTRY!" He said it all the time! As early as I could remember. He served during WWII. I miss the old man! He must be rolling over in his grave!

I went to the three different Wal-Marts in the county and all were sold out of something as basic as bulk 22 rounds, they only had about 3 or 4 little boxes of the overpriced rounds. then I went to a gun shop and they also just had a couple 100 round boxes of the more expensive 22 round boxes. :wacko:

The little red hen ask

Who will help me plant my wheat?

Not I,said the cow.

Not I said the duck.

Not I said the pig.

Not I said the goose

Then I will do it by myself,said the little red hen,and so she did.

The wheat grew very tall and ripened into golden grain.

Who will help me reap my wheat asked the little red hen.

Not I said the duck.

Out of my classification said the pig.

I'd lose my seniority said the cow.

I'd lose my unemployment compensation said the goose.

Then I will do it by myself said the little red hen and so she did.

At last it came time to bake the bread.

Who will help me bake the bread? Asked the little red hen.

That would be overtime for me said the cow.

I'd lose my welfare benefits said the duck.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see.They wanted some and in fact, they demanded a share.

But the little red hen said I shall eat all five loaves.

Excess profits! cried the cow.( Nancy Pelosi)

Capitalist leech! Screamed the duck.( Barbara Boxer )

I demand equal rights! Yelled the goose. ( Jesse Jackson )

The pig just grunted in disdain. ( Ted Kennedy )

And they all painted Unfair!Picket signs and marched around the little red hen,shouting obscenties.

Then the farmer Obama came. He said to the little red hen,You must not be greedy.

But I earned the bread,said the little red hen.

Exactly,said Barack the farmer. That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful.Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations,the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle.

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked,I am grateful, for now I turly understand.

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the Party and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.Fairness had been established. Individual initiative had died,but nobody noticed prehaps no one cared...so long as there was free bread that the rich were paying for.

Epilogue

Bill Clinton is getting 12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got 8 million for hers.

That's 20 milliom for the memories from two people, who for eight years, repeatedly testified under oath that they couldn't remember anything.

Is this a great barnyard or what??

Chuck Anders

what is happening to our country? i can not believe all bad things that are happening. looks like we have a dictatorship coming. god bless america and please help us. ron

Grubstake,

At the Reno Gun Show this weekend, there were two fist fights in the "line" for ammo. The main distributer that was selling ammo in bulk had over a two hour wait just to find out they were sold out of most everything! On the Sacramento news tonight (Channel 3), they talked about the vote for ammo registration in California is tomorrow, 4/21/09. Every person that buys ammo must give a valid driver's lisence and thumb print and the information is given to the local police and is on record for five years. It has been in affect in Scaramento County for a year and a half already. I think Scaramento and San Francisco Counties are the only Counties in the Nation that require this when purchasing ammo.

Cheers,

Matt