You are all officially now on the Homeland Securtity Watchlist

So you have been buying ammo have you? And perhaps you're Catholic, or just oppose abortion strictly on moral grounds. Are you one of those people who think we are overtaxed? Do you think States usually know what their own states needs and requirements are, better than the Federal government, and therefore you support State's rights. You're not a Veteran are you?

Well my firends, you are in deep doo. Because you are obviously a far Right extremist. The new Obama Homeland Security appointee has determined that people of your ilk and mine are very dangerous, and she has seen fit to put out a written communication to that effect to every police organization in the United States. WE NEED TO BE WATCHED.

Oh no, this isn't a joke it's true. And what's worse is this is how the seed is planted. You see there is no way to have a dictatorship unless you identify those who would most likely oppose it, and justify why those people must be stopped, perhaps even rounded up and locked away. READ ON!

Homeland Security on guard for 'right-wing extremists'

Returning U.S. military veterans singled out as particular threats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: April 12, 2009

9:40 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns against the possibility of violence by unnamed "right-wing extremists" concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and singles out returning war veterans as particular threats.

The report, titled "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," dated April 7, states that "threats from white supremacist and violent anti-government groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts."

The report from DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines right-wing extremism in the U.S. as "divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups) and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

"[T]he consequences of a prolonged economic downturn – including real estate foreclosures, unemployment and an inability to obtain credit – could create a fertile recruiting environment for right-wing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past," the report says.

"Proposed imposition of firearms restrictions and weapons bans likely would attract new members into the ranks of right-wing extremist groups as well as potentially spur some of them to begin planning and training for violence against the government," the report continues. "The high volume of purchases and stockpiling of weapons and ammunition by right-wing extremists in anticipation of restrictions and bans in some parts of the country continue to be a primary concern to law enforcement."

Most notable is the report's focus on the impact of returning war veterans.

"Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists," it says. "DHS/I&A is concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities."

------------------------------------

As I said, if you are Catholic, and oppose abortion as most Catholics do, then you fall into this classification of people that Homeland Security has told Law Enforcement they need to be careful of. Seems to me we once had a leader in another country that was very concerned about a certain group of people, let's see, oh yeah, his name was Hitler, and those people were identified because of their beliefs, they were Jews.

As I recall the Jews thought nothing of it when Hitler's administration started just talking about problems with the Jewsih race and that they should be watched.

Something very very scarey is going on with this current administration, and defending the United States Constitution is not one the things that is going on.

Doc

Well Im not a vet but I would put my life on the line for every woman and child here in the U.S.A. we are still free and I wont let anyone take that from me. The best way to take over a country is to disarm its citizens. ISNT IT TIME FOR A REVOLUTION TAKE ARE COUNTRY BACK. :angry: Jason

Could they be worried of REVOLUTION? We haven't had one for a few hundred yrs. Might be time for one. My wife has been expecting the black ops choppers to hover over the house for the past 5yrs due to my outspoken activities with the illegal alien B/S that our Gov. refuses to handle. They refuse to follow the laws that are on the books, the laws they Swore Oath to uphold. Write and ask then WHY! I feel it's because they need/want the illegal alien vote or else they wouldn't be in office. If I haven't been busted after 5yrs of radicalism then?

next step besides registration of amo, slowly coming, confiscat guns. i think many of us can see this coming. the anti-christ will have his way just like he is geting his way now. ron

• 7 months later...

The ammunition manufactures really appreciated the up tick in sales. I just wonder if the real factor in the lack of ammo was the fact that there was a "war" going on in two different places and that there was a high demand for ammo world wide which the manufactors took advantage of. Just wondering???

Also, during the Bush administration, a law was passed by the republicans to cause ammo to have a shelf life of three or four years. Where was the beef over that???

Also, during the Bush administration, a law was passed by the republicans to cause ammo to have a shelf life of three or four years. Where was the beef over that???

There was no beef because this is an imaginary thing - a rumor that never happened. I've heard people say that Obama is supposed to be trying to do the same thing. Again rumors with no real basis. The internet is full of baseless rumors.

Ammo today has the same shelf life it had 5 or even 10 years ago. Unless stored improperly, its good for a lot longer than 4 years.

Many fears of Obama and what he and the democrats would do with gun control prompted many folks to make once in a lifetime purchases, or to purchase a decade's worth of ammo and loading supplies. I dont know what Obama would wish for if he were king, but he has his hands plenty full with whats already on his plate. Besides, what Americans really want most, the creation more jobs, is what he seems to be focusing on the least.

I was at the Reno gun show in April which Matt mentioned. I did not see the fights, but I did stand in those long lines - were were there first thing and got what we came for (a few thousand primers of various types), but I did see people carting away dollys full of a couple hundred pounds of ammo.

Chris