Bradshaw Camping Advice

Hi guys, been busy and away for a while...unexpected sickness then death in the family.

In any case, Gold Butte (for those I mentioned it to) will have to wait until the fall. I'm heading to Afghanistan for yet another summer in a few weeks.

Did however manage to get a week of leave approved before I go and was hoping to head down to the Bradshaw Mtns in Az for a week long camping trip with a little nugget hunting and quality time with the wife and beer before leaving both.

Any suggestions on a good place to drop anchor and camp down that way? Looking for something as remote as possible. I wont need food/water or anything for that matter while out so the farther away from people the better.

Appreciate it.

Just want to say thank you very much for your service to our country! My three children are serving in our Military and my daughter is currently deployed over seas for the next year! We will pray for you!

Bigguy

Hey Zimak, sorry about your loss. But about Gold Butte, it's all closed up. The Ommnibus Land bill that Obama signed included that area too(thanks to Harry Reid and Shelly Berkley), so no mining out there, just drive around the loop and look at the pretty rocks. Hendo :angry2::angry2:

Yo Z...If you're in the service of our country and headed to Afgahnistan after your camping trip, email me your mailing address and I'll send you a custom map for the Bumble Bee - Poland area with an X... Thanks for your service...Cheers, Unc ... email ... ron@az-gold.com

Hi guys, been busy and away for a while...unexpected sickness then death in the family.

In any case, Gold Butte (for those I mentioned it to) will have to wait until the fall. I'm heading to Afghanistan for yet another summer in a few weeks.

Did however manage to get a week of leave approved before I go and was hoping to head down to the Bradshaw Mtns in Az for a week long camping trip with a little nugget hunting and quality time with the wife and beer before leaving both.

Any suggestions on a good place to drop anchor and camp down that way? Looking for something as remote as possible. I wont need food/water or anything for that matter while out so the farther away from people the better.

Appreciate it.