Pictures from Hunt with Russ, Doc & Trev

• Admin

Hello All,

Here are some pictures from last weeks hunt with Russ, Dennis, Doc, Trev and I. Trev found a nice 1.88 ounce specimen and I found a nice 9 Grammer solid gold nugget. We were all using Minelab metal detectors and Coiltek searchcoils.

Great to hunt with you all.

Trev01.jpg

Trev02.jpg

Trev03.jpg

Trev04.jpg

Trev05.jpg

Trev06.jpg

Trev07.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest goldstudmuffin

Onya Trev!!! They might need to move you to the center of the plane on your fight home! To much weight in your pocket to have a window seat! :spank:

Jonathan, Trevor abso-bloody-lutely knows his way around a gpx 4500.

Those are good pictures Rob... In the 6th pic I see Dennis sneaking up on Trev and Doc, was he after Trevor's nugget?

Hey Yo'll ( see I can speak American... :lol::D )

I am catching my flight at 6:30 tonight and wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone I have met during my stay. You all have been very welcoming and friendly and I enjoyed the stories I have heard. Something I will take back to Australia and remember for a long time.

I was glad to have gone to the Primm Gold Show so I could meet alot of our dealers there and see how the shows are run. There are also alot of neat products which we do not have in Australia.

I will be reviewing alot of things when I get back in regards to helping dealers promote and provide so I am confident you will be hearing/seeing more soon.

It was an amazing trip especially when I swung over that beauty piece and I will be posting on some Aussie forums to show off the specie and let them all know that the USA can turn up good nuggets too! ;)

Thanks again to Doc and his family for looking after me so well and running me around. Also to Rob and Russ for taking time out to hunt with me and Doc.

Now I will spend time in the workshop and office catching up on lots of work :wacko: and working on the next generation of products.

Bye all from me and the next time I post I will be back in little-ol Adelaide.... the city of innovation! :)

Thanks

Trev