New prospecting videos

Nice video's Rick. Makes me wish I did more of the Do-It-Yourself prospecting when I lived in Columbia, from'89 - '94. I was a stones throw from the 49'er Church. I did not leave without at least a little in my poke though.

Thanks for sharing

Doug

Very nice videos. Gets me all excited to get in the river this summer. I also like the D'Ville video you posted on Doc's forum. Are you going to be dredging on that claim this summer? I bet the river is churning right now.

Cheers,

Matt

Very nice videos. Gets me all excited to get in the river this summer. I also like the D'Ville video you posted on Doc's forum. Are you going to be dredging on that claim this summer? I bet the river is churning right now.

Cheers,

Matt

Hey Matt,

Yes, we will be running a 5" Keene with twin Hondas on that claim. It has been in the owner's family for years and some very nice gold has come out of there. The largest nugget so far was a shade over an ounce.

Rick

Rick,

Looks like a great place to dredge. I will stop by and say "hello" if I see you guys parked at the claim. I drive by there regularly. It really is interesting how many relics can be found in the creeks with a dredge. Shoot me a PM when you know you will be up there and we can drink a cold one.

Cheers,

Matt