Doc & Rob,

Ran into an aquaintence & he says HI! I went to the Denver GPAA show today (Sunday 5/3) & ran into Gus Lagerstrom. He told me to say hey to both of you. I chatted with him for awhile, nice guy. He was leaning on a minelab 2200 with the intent that someone would ask him about it and buy it.

Keep on beeping - Frosty

Thanks for the report. I spoke to Gus about 3 weeks ago. Gus keeps "trying" retirement, but he only retires about 3 weeks at a time and then he gets antsy. :rolleyes: I think he has been helping Bob Sullivan, another dealer, out at the gold shows. Gus is at that point in life where he would rather not have to punch a time clock from 9 to 5, and he enjoys selling a little gold, doing a little training, and helping folks out at the gold shows.

Gus is a fantastic guy, he is very knowledgeable, and I consider myself very fortunate to have had him helping me out for a couple of years.

Doc

Doc & Rob,

Ran into an aquaintence & he says HI! I went to the Denver GPAA show today (Sunday 5/3) & ran into Gus Lagerstrom. He told me to say hey to both of you. I chatted with him for awhile, nice guy. He was leaning on a minelab 2200 with the intent that someone would ask him about it and buy it.

Keep on beeping - Frosty