Little Coiltek Mono Choices?

Yo Doc..I'm sorry that I have to be the one to break the news...Those tremmmmmmmendously hot babes were just pretty much about taking advantage of your svelt young body...and Mayhaps a couple of yer nuggets...I think you need to put your wonderwife on guard w/ 9mm and a barker...I'm completely confused by this thread :blink::wacko::rolleyes::lol: ...Cheers, yer Uncle Ron n the Dubyah

Yep Jen, that new pictures helps a lot! Being we all either have wives or girlfriends. you're going to be prospecting all by yourself for a long time.

From the looks of things, expecting you to get fat or ugly ain't going to happen so we will just have to wait until you get old and crippled, that's your only hope. :wacko:

Doc

Uncle Ron,

What are you confused about? Jen told Jonathan to come on over to her claims to do some videos, she wants someone to go prospecting with on her claim, and I know my wife, and I think I know Dodacious, and until Jen looks like one of them 4 prospecting partners of mine, my wife wouldn't let me go up to hunt with some young lady on her claim. In fact my wife wouldn't let you go either!

The other solution Jen, is for you to get married! Then you and your husband could invite people to your claim. <_<

Doc

• Admin

Hey Doc,

It's funny how fast your Wife can get jealous when you mention another "Cougar" was around! :girl: I just tell my Wife I was just looking at the menu, not ordering! LOL :o

Jen when it cools off you should make it down to Arizona. Many have suggested that I start up another big outing. I kind of Pioneered the first Gold Prospecting Outing when I conducted the first one in Quartzsite, Arizona. After that many others started doing their own. However, my outing were not to make money or promote products like many of the outings are today.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hey Doc,

It's funny how fast your Wife can get jealous when you mention another "Cougar" was around! :girl: I just tell my Wife I was just looking at the menu, not ordering! LOL :o

Jen when it cools off you should make it down to Arizona. Many have suggested that I start up another big outing. I kind of Pioneered the first Gold Prospecting Outing when I conducted the first one in Quartzsite, Arizona. After that many others started doing their own. However, my outing were not to make money or promote products like many of the outings are today.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Sounds good Rob, I'll be there if you do.

DigDeep

Hey Doc,

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob.. yea that may be an option, it's been a while since I've been down there and my K-9 training friends keep asking when I'm coming back to do some damage....... :spank:

It's weird being in Canada where it's too cold to train half the year after being in AZ where it was too hot to train dogs half the year. I'd have to leave my engine running, dog in the EZ-Cruise in the back with the AC blowing all day long... cost more to buy fuel for the car than it did to buy fuel for the dog...

I sure miss the heat though... I love opening the door and feeling a blast furnace.....

Here's my boy chewing on a Gilbert PD handler, they make for good eatin :rolleyes: ....

http://www.jenniferbond.com/videos/Sniper-...ang%20Video.wmv

(Please disregard the music, I didn't film or edit the video)

Uncle Ron,

What are you confused about? Jen told Jonathan to come on over to her claims to do some videos, she wants someone to go prospecting with on her claim, and I know my wife, and I think I know Dodacious, and until Jen looks like one of them 4 prospecting partners of mine, my wife wouldn't let me go up to hunt with some young lady on her claim. In fact my wife wouldn't let you go either!

The other solution Jen, is for you to get married! Then you and your husband could invite people to your claim. <_<

Doc

I'm already married..... Pic: http://jenniferbond.com/images/jennifer-sniper.jpg

Yep Jen, that new pictures helps a lot! Being we all either have wives or girlfriends. you're going to be prospecting all by yourself for a long time.

From the looks of things, expecting you to get fat or ugly ain't going to happen so we will just have to wait until you get old and crippled, that's your only hope. :wacko:

Doc

haha.... ok, deal.... give me enough time on the claims and I'll come back missing half my face from a bear attack and it'll be good... ;)

Yeah that was back when Rob was single. His outtings weren't to make money, it was to meeet chics. That's how he met Dawnie. He lured her to an outting with promises of big gold, and private lessons! Looks like it worked.

Doc

Hey Doc,

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Yeah that was back when Rob was single. His outtings weren't to make money, it was to meeet chics. That's how he met Dawnie. He lured her to an outting with promises of big gold, and private lessons! Looks like it worked.

Doc

I'll have to see if that works on Chris's wife.... ;)

Just kidding Chris... <grin>

Jen

Good lookin' dog! Malinois? Have you put any Schutzhund degrees on him yet? I was one of the first German Trained and certified Schtuzhund Dog Trainers in the U.S.

Can I give your trainer a tip? Never rotate your arm right and left when the dog has you in a bite. The motion of your arm should only be to push your arm towards the dog or pull your arm directly away. If the dog wants to take your arm and shake it back and forth in a side to side motion that's fine, but the bad guy should never engage in that behavior.

Two reasons, a real bad guy would never rotate his arm back and forth, it's unnatural. A real bad guy is only going to try and pull his arm loose. Second reason is, a trainer can easily rip a dogs teeth right out of his mouth. It's OK when the dog does this SHARK RIP side to side motion, because the dog adjusts his grip accordingly before he begins his head shake. But it is dangerous for the trainer to do it.

I'd also like to see your dog hitting more on the forearm. It's a bad habit for your dog to hit so high. In a real life situation, your dog will hit high, tear off a piece of arm fat, and have to chase the bad guy again. A good solid forearm hit where the dog can sink his teeth in to the bone, provides the best holding power.

This isn't your dogs fault, it's the fault of shitty training equipment. Your dog is smart enough to know that the sleeve is too damn big, he can't get a good bite on the forearm because it's the size of a log.

Your trainer should be using a leather jacket with a separate FRABO bite arm, with Griffmanschette aus Jute, (jute over cover)

See pictures. Website:

http://www.frabo.de/schutzaermel/schutzarm...tzarm-nr-7.html

I always owned my own sleeve, and would insist that anyone that wanted to work with my dog, A male German Shepher Schutzhund III, use the proper equipment, or if they didn't have the proper equipment I made them use my sleeve.

FRABO has been in business for about 40 years. Their bite arms are the best because they encourage good bite position. The bite bar they incorporate into the sleeve is the proper diameter that mimics the size of a person's forearm.

You're going to give your dog TMJ, if he has to keep biting on that padded log, not to mention the fact he is not getting the proper leverage when he hits that high.

I don't know much, but after having trained over 3000 dogs I know a little about Schutzhund training.

See the attached picture for the proper equipment and proper positioned, bone crushing, bad guy debilitating, bite! As we always used to say in Schutzhund Training, "You never get a second chance to make a GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION!" My dogs never got any less than the full 10 points for courage and hardness in Schutzhund Trials. :rolleyes:

Doc

Hi Rob.. yea that may be an option, it's been a while since I've been down there and my K-9 training friends keep asking when I'm coming back to do some damage....... :spank:

It's weird being in Canada where it's too cold to train half the year after being in AZ where it was too hot to train dogs half the year. I'd have to leave my engine running, dog in the EZ-Cruise in the back with the AC blowing all day long... cost more to buy fuel for the car than it did to buy fuel for the dog...

I sure miss the heat though... I love opening the door and feeling a blast furnace.....

Here's my boy chewing on a Gilbert PD handler, they make for good eatin :rolleyes: ....

http://www.jenniferbond.com/videos/Sniper-...ang%20Video.wmv

(Please disregard the music, I didn't film or edit the video)

Good lookin' dog! Malinois? Have you put any Schutzhund degrees on him yet?

Doc

Hi Doc, thanks for the excellent post and valuable information.... we'll have to chat over a beer some time and compare dog training notes...

As to your question about Schutzhund... no, he's not titled and is not going to be. I'm one of those rare breed who feel that taking a dog off the Sch field and trying to make him/her a patrol dog is a recipe for disaster.... there are far too many cases of it being a bad return on the investment. Case in point: We had a dog at Canyon County Sheriffs office that was a Sch dog.... on a call for an armed robbery the suspect was seen running down the train tracks through Caldwell (Idaho), the dog was sent after the suspect...upon reaching him he refused to initiate contact as the suspects arms happened to be too high... the suspect quickly realized that the only thing the dog would go for is his arm (as they're trained in Sch) so he kept his arms up in the air as he ran... repeated call back and send outs did nothing...

Sniper has done some French Ring which is more practical... and yes, he hits high... ;) He's a little "feces" in that respect but I still love him..grin

His parents are fully titled, in fact his father Nico was the 2004 DVG Nationals champion: http://www.dvgamerica.com/champion.html and scroll down to 2004)..

here's their info:

Father Sch 3, IPO 3, FH 1, MR Brevet: http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs_details.php...&new_lan_en

Mother Sch 3, IPO 3, FH 1: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/belgi...ree/480504.html

Yes you will always get the odd dog that can not adapt. But there is a reason why those helpers where padded overalls and I use to wear a cup as well. That's the importance of training your dog in the street as well as the field. In the street we never used a sleeve the dog coul; see. It would be a special sleeve to be worn under the clothes. Otherwise you can get a dog that is sleeve happy and when he doesn't see a sleeve he doesn't know what to do.

A good Schutzhund dog can be turned into an excellent patrol dog in 30 days with the proper trining.

Your dog should have a good nose too, his parents have their FH degrees, not easy degrees to acquire.

Doc

Hi Doc, thanks for the excellent post and valuable information.... we'll have to chat over a beer some time and compare dog training notes...

As to your question about Schutzhund... no, he's not titled and is not going to be. I'm one of those rare breed who feel that taking a dog off the Sch field and trying to make him/her a patrol dog is a recipe for disaster.... there are far too many cases of it being a bad return on the investment. Case in point: We had a dog at Canyon County Sheriffs office that was a Sch dog.... on a call for an armed robbery the suspect was seen running down the train tracks through Caldwell (Idaho), the dog was sent after the suspect...upon reaching him he refused to initiate contact as the suspects arms happened to be too high... the suspect quickly realized that the only thing the dog would go for is his arm (as they're trained in Sch) so he kept his arms up in the air as he ran... repeated call back and send outs did nothing...

Sniper has done some French Ring which is more practical... and yes, he hits high... ;) He's a little "feces" in that respect but I still love him..grin

His parents are fully titled, in fact his father Nico was the 2004 DVG Nationals champion: http://www.dvgamerica.com/champion.html and scroll down to 2004)..

here's their info:

Father Sch 3, IPO 3, FH 1, MR Brevet: http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs_details.php...&new_lan_en

Mother Sch 3, IPO 3, FH 1: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/belgi...ree/480504.html

Yes you will always get the odd dog that can not adapt. But there is a reason why those helpers where padded overalls and I use to wear a cup as well. That's the importance of training your dog in the street as well as the field. In the street we never used a sleeve the dog coul; see. It would be a special sleeve to be worn under the clothes. Otherwise you can get a dog that is sleeve happy and when he doesn't see a sleeve he doesn't know what to do.

A good Schutzhund dog can be turned into an excellent patrol dog in 30 days with the proper trining.

Your dog should have a good nose too, his parents have their FH degrees, not easy degrees to acquire.

Doc

Yea he's a great tracker... to nauseam... walks are a long and torturous affair, sniffing the ground and grass constantly... lots of sneezing from his allergies... I need to train him to sniff out Gold :)

Yea he's a great tracker... to nauseam... walks are a long and torturous affair, sniffing the ground and grass constantly... lots of sneezing from his allergies... I need to train him to sniff out Gold :)

Jenn,

I know about torturous walks with the dog. I have a German shorthair pointer, the best bird dog I've owned. But walks are hell.