Rob Comes Through Again

After using my little yellow buddy (Ace 250) for almost 3 years and hunting next to my buddy who swings a DFX, today I decided it was time for a new detector. I tried a Eureka Gold a couple of years ago, but just couldn't get my head around not having some kind of display.

Today my buddy and I went out and hit a few schoolyards and an old house (we mostly detect for coins and relics, but I like to go after the yellow stuff, too). Our best finds of the day were a wheatie for my buddy and a 1941 mercury dime for me. Not a bad day!

I researched combo detectors all afternoon and into the night. I settled on either a MXT or a Minelab Xterra 705 Pro. After another hour or two of reading reviews and comkaring prices at 6 or 8 stores, I decided that I really REALLY needed the Xterra! :)

So, at what was way too late an hour to order from anywhere else, I turned to Rob...lvia pm. He pm'd me right back, so I called him and boy oh boy, did he ever make me a deal!!!

My new beeper will ship Monday morning!! WOOHOO! Plus Rob beat the best price I could find by.....well, let me just say I'm grinnin' BIG TIME!!

Once again Rob comes through!

Thanks tons!

Kajun

• Admin

Hey TxKajun,

Thanks for the comments and your business once again. Wishing you much success with your new Minelab X-Terra 705 metal detector and accessories. If you have questions, don't hesitate to call or email us anytime.

Take care,

Rob Allison