I Now Owe $.99 Less On My New Xterra 705

My brand spanking new Minelab Xterra 705 Pro arrived today about 5 pm! I have been reading the manual for 3 days now, since ordered it from Rob (outstanding shipping!).

It took all of 5 minutes to put it together. Then I tried it out with the usual targets---a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, silver ring, junk ring, pop top, foil, bottle cap, charm and a silver dime. I tried 2 of the 3 coils I got with it and settled on the 5x10 DD hi freq coil for my first little outing. I also tried this coil in prospecting mode. A 0.5 gram nugget sang out loud and clear at 2” and a 3 gram nugget was detectable at about 6”. Just what I was hoping for. :)

So, off to the local park for a test drive. An hour later, I'm back home with 3 quarters, 2 dimes and 4 pennies. None were deep, but for first time out, I'm pretty impressed. Not to mention I now owe a whopping 99 cents less than an hour ago. :)

There was a minor glitch in the order, but boy, did Rob ever make it right!!! And if you've ever ordered from him, you know about his lagniappe policy with each order (or was I not s'posed to mention that, Rob?? ;) )

And, on top of everything else, I got to say hi to Dawn and hear their little prospectorette in the background. WOOHOO! LOL

Anywho, this was another fabulous deal with Rob. Thank you VERY much!

Kajun