Please take this USA Today survey, 2nd Ammendment.

Please take a moment to take this short survey re; the 2nd Ammendment. Sorry about the off subject post but I feel that it's an important subject to me and probably some of you too...

Subject:USA Today vote on keeping firearms

Just a USA Today poll but still one that is

Important.

IMPORTANT, please vote here

Please go here and vote and send to all your friends

< div>

Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete.

Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vo te in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? Vote here: Yes!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion...r/popup5895.htm

Weird...All I get is the popup with the results...No opportunity to vote.....the URL is dated November 2007? I'm confused... :wacko: ...I tried to find it on US Today's website, but their Quick Question today is "How many guns do you own." ... Cheers, Unc