I would like to know what the most popular coils are

I would like to know what coils are most common. Any brands and sizes. I will be offering coil skid plates for The oval Gold bug 1 and 2 coils and would like to make coil plates for other coils as well. I would also like info on how long a coil cover or skid plates lasts for you and what kind of detectory you have as well as what coil you use. The thickness of your coil woild be helpfull as well. Please email me at this email address

You can also share this info with me here. Visit My Website Thank you for your help, CODY

My first question would if you have Rob's permission to solicit business on his forum...

My second question would be why would you do what is already done by every manufacturer of coils...

To answer your question...the coil that finds the most goodies...

Fred

I would like to know what coils are most common. Any brands and sizes. I will be offering coil skid plates for The oval Gold bug 1 and 2 coils and would like to make coil plates for other coils as well. I would also like info on how long a coil cover or skid plates lasts for you and what kind of detectory you have as well as what coil you use. The thickness of your coil woild be helpfull as well. Please email me at this email address

You can also share this info with me here. Visit My Website Thank you for your help, CODY