Wheel Kit for moving your dredge

I just bought my dredge and 2 of the 3 times that I have used it I was by myself. It uses all of my energy just getting the dredge to the river. I remember seeing in a video a guy who had removable wheels for his dredge. Do any of you know of a kit to use to put wheels on a dredge? Or, do any of you use something that you have made or adapted for this purpose?

TIA

Alton

I have used a hand truck with very large wheels, and a table arrangement set up over a bycycle wheel. Both of these require some sort of trail to access the water. The other normal possibility is to put in upstream at some spot more easily accessed, then float down river.

Also, hope you already have your dredge permit if you are working in California, as a judge just forbid the state from issuing any further permits.

Chris

Alton,

Your best bet is to find some weak minded friends to help you tote it to the creek and back! Work them to death and give them some crumbs (gold) when it's packed back into your truck. They'll never ask to go prospecting with you again!!!

LuckyLundy

Also, hope you already have your dredge permit if you are working in California, as a judge just forbid the state from issuing any further permits.

Thanks for the tip Chis. That is a bummer about the permits. I live in Tennessee so it is not an issue here. I did hope to someday travel out west to look for gold, but probably would not bring my dredge that far. I guess I will have to keep up with the laws before I visit.