California Drege permits

The PPL has sent out a notice, that everyone that want to drege this year in CA. will need to get there premits before or eary MONDAY MORNING, to be legal and before the final ruling of the judge. So if you want to dredge this year, Get your butts down to F&G eary monday and get your permitts. Grubstake

Yes Gary, Sandtrap sent me an email with the info, send me a email to : garyanddorthy@sti.net and I;ll forward the original email he sent me , and any one else that interested also. Grubstake

crap, I deleated it, Email jerrybeegood@yahoo.com, he sent it to me. Grubstake thats Sandtrap on the forums

Yeh Jer sent it too me early this morning, I read it, I guess I just automaticly deleated it, But it did say anyone that got there permitts by early MONDAY morning, would be able to dredge this year, after Monday it will be too late. Get ahold of Sandtrap. Grubstake

Ok Gary I got it back, send me an email and I;ll forward it to you. its in the plp sentry news letter dated for today, as per Scott. Gary

Hey Grubstake... if all else fails another way for anyone to reach the latest ICMJ legislative

updates is to punch in <www.icmj.com> and access the legislative update section...

It is continually being updated... Also Gary you could send Reno Chris (ICMJ

associate editor a message about this)... while he may be out prospecting on weekends he

has a laptop with him and likely will catch any email you send and then repond.

Sandtrap is back working and his weekend is very busy and it is very hot out there

(like 112 degrees in Ridgecrest) for him so he may be sleeping at home getting ready for

the night shift and thus not be checking his e-mail...

Another thought... Jerry Hobbs (PLP) may stop by my house today and leave off a detector...

if he does I will let him know the question.

However... it is my GUESS that with the economy down the tubes and the State desperate with

the need to get every penny into the coffers they will continue to issue permits as since the

late 1950's suction dredging has directly and indirectly contributed "millions" of dollars

into the economy...

Just tried to call Jerry Hobbs, he's on vacation for three weeks, also Reno Chris is out of touch, his daughter is getting married next week. I have eveything fron PLP Sandtrap sent me, he said his computor was screwing up, but I have all the info, in the up dated PLP SENTRY NEW LETTER DATED AS of today. they can just email me, I will forward it to who ever wants it. If they don't email me. they will just misds out on dredging this year. Grubstake

My concern is if the State has in fact passed a budget the bill, SB670, will now find its way to the Governors desk (Arnold stated in so many words that he would veto all bills until a budget was passed). This means this bill could reach his desk as early as Monday since it was intentionally held back for fear of being vetoed.

On another note it is my understanding that the injunction granted by judge Roesch to the Karuks only stopped the DFG from using public monies (tax payer) in the issuence of permits etc. Since the entire dredging program is self supporting permits have continued to be issued since this ruling.....I stand to be corrected. I'll see if I can find the explaination of this.

Gary

BTW, my email addy is Gary@Hystware.com

Ok I'm only keeping this on my computor for another few hours, lots of space in the email. Anyone that wants the info sandtrap sent me from PLP, better email me in the next couple of hours, or I'm deleating it. I don't dredge anyway. Just though you guys would like to know whats going on. Grubstake

Grubstakes email: garyanddorthy@sti.net

Thanks Gary, got the info.

This Mondays clarification was due to a inquirey from the CA AGs Office and also goes to the use of public monies being used to support the dredging permit process. I'm lookiing forward to the clarification.

BTW, now that the state budget has passed, still awaiting final signature from Arnold, SB670 will finally get placed on his desk.....keep sending those cards and letters folks.....this is aa very bad Bill.

Gary

Glad you got it Gary, I used to dredge, but not in the past 16 years, only detect now, although I have my uncles 4 inch in my shed along with his highbanker, that has never been run sice he bought it used, 4 years ago, its just been sitting in my shed. Not sure it will ever be used, except maybe on private property. Thats all the information I know, and it was passed to me by sandtrap Jerry Balcer, from the Randsburg area. Grubstake

Glad you got it Gary, I used to dredge, but not in the past 16 years, only detect now, although I have my uncles 4 inch in my shed along with his highbanker, that has never been run sice he bought it used, 4 years ago, its just been sitting in my shed. Not sure it will ever be used, except maybe on private property. Thats all the information I know, and it was passed to me by sandtrap Jerry Balcer, from the Randsburg area. Grubstake

We need to talk further.....I'm thinking about taking a trip to Redding around the the first of September, give or take a few days. Instead of the PM thingy on Robs forum give me a shout via the email addys you have for me.

This political BS really gets me going, but the hearts of real people make my lifes work worthwhile, and that includes many here on this forum! I'm aware of Pat Keenes interest, and do I need to mention a ton of others that will impactacted, in a much similar way if this legilaation is not vetoed!

Gary, if your phone # has'nt changed I'll give you a call.....! I've been a tad busy with lifes "stuff" on my end, should I forget.....find a place on "me" to direct the "monator" at! :rolleyes::lol:

Gary

No it the same, I have caller ID, I'll be home tomarrow afteer I take the wife to church, I'll be home from 10:15 am until 11:30 am when I go get her, then It will be after 12 noon before I'm back for the day. Monday I will be home most of the day, except for taking her to her physical tharpy at 10 am until 12 . Ph # for me is 209-742-5956 Like I said I have caller ID, and dial up on the computor, so if it rings more than 5 times, I'm on the computor, just let it keep ringing, it will ring through and shut me off the computor. Gary