Here I sit, at the computor, legs and arems hurting because I'm not getting enough circulation in my artteries, PaD or what ever, plack build up, this has been going on for months. Sure be glad when my heart DR. does those test on the 6th. this is driving me and the wife carzy. Just took two nitros and a kadian tring to get the pain to stop. I'll set here until it does. no use going back to bed, can sleep keeping the wife up. really getting tired of this being sick crap. Grubstake

Hi Grubstake

My positive thoughts are with you. Get well soon, there is still au to be found.

Never give up!

The best to You

Herb

Here I sit, at the computor, legs and arems hurting because I'm not getting enough circulation in my artteries, PaD or what ever, plack build up, this has been going on for months. Sure be glad when my heart DR. does those test on the 6th. this is driving me and the wife carzy. Just took two nitros and a kadian tring to get the pain to stop. I'll set here until it does. no use going back to bed, can sleep keeping the wife up. really getting tired of this being sick crap. Grubstake

Grubstake,

Aint getting old a pain in the butt!!

I understand about not being able to sleep due to aches, pains, etc., and getting on the computer cause there is nothing better to do. I have chronic sleep apnea which, at times, keeps me from sleeping in a bed; sleeping in a recliner gets old. I'm only 63, but I snore like a train going 100 mph!! Sure hope the doctors can help. I always wanted the most experienced doctor around, but my cardiologist (35) said young doctors who have been out of school, residency, or whatever is last, often make the best doctors as they are up on the latest and greatest. Sometimes the saying "you can't teach an old dog tricks" applies. However, when it comes to prospecting, I don't think your ever too old to learn something new!! Again, I sure hope the doctors can figure out exactly what's wrong and stop all the hurting. Take care and GOD bless.

h20prospector.

My wife has the same thing, the gave her a mask, and she takes Oxygen at night and sometimes during the day for it, She snores too, sounds like a two hundered car frieght train on an up hill pull sometimes. But don't tell her I said that :wacko::wacko::spank: Grubstake