5 am in the morning

Well here I sit again, legs hurting like helll, so the only thingI can do is get out of bed for awhile, this PAD is really getting to me. PAD, Bad circlation in my legs, and arms. soon test, matbe they can do something, I don't know. hope so. what I need is for the weather to cool down so I can get out and find some gold. let me tell ya, its the S***s being sick all the time, can't sleep or sleep too much no inbetween. Gold hunting is the only cure. :rolleyes::rolleyes:<_< Grubstake

Remember! Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt! ThumbsUp.gif

I know exactly what you are talking about again. Sick and feeling like crap all the time, living on money that's lean and getting leaner all the time. Hang in there, hell you been doing so long now you're a master at it. Hope your next doctor's visit puts at least a little smile on your face.

Hey Grubstake

That PAD is some bad thing to have.I'm like you I need it to cool off so I can get out again.I'm one that don't like the heat.I can never take off enough clothing to get cool but I can put on enough clothing to keep warm in the winter.The bad thing is when you can't sleep at night and you never catch up.

Grub you hang in there and don't loose faith in your maker.

Chuck Anders

Yeh me too Paul, by the way, my uncles ex brother-in-law just moved into your area, he's not on the forums, hell he can't even read. But he's been going out and finding some good sized nuggets on a club claim he joined, he belongs to Weavers and just jioned another one, live in a rented trailer In or around Morristown, My uncles and I are going to make a trip out on Laborday weekend. Pretty sure. He's been getting gold in the 1/4 oz range, His name is Tex Garmany. so if you run accross a little feller, named Tex. that prob. him. And yeh he's from Texas. One guy asked him one day. Are you really from texas? and your named Tex? He said no I'm from Louiseanna, but got tired of every one calling me Louie'es. Grubstake

Yeh I know Chuck, its hot down there, My son-in-law may get to come out on leave before he gets deployed to Afganastan in the next couple of months. There in Elpaso and the humity is killing my daughter, I see they have had a little rain, which only makes it worse. PAD is bad, your legs hurt all the time, seems like theres just no relief from it. Walking helps, but ist been too hot, cooling down this weekend, to the high 90's. Grubstake

grubsteak, i hope that your dr.'s visit will help you and get you back into the field. keep thinking about all the yellow stuff that are going to find. take care, god bless. ron

Yeh we are Jim, Dorthy told me not more than 5 minutes ago, she hopes the DR. will put me in the Hospital when I go have them test done, She said I need to be rebuilt, like an old model T, I have some good parts and lots of bad ones. Do you think they would have the parts to fix me at Pick and Pull? Ha! hA! Grubstake

Hey Gary I have some extra duct tape, bailing wire and even some barbed wire. Ask Jim Straight if that isn't what they fix model T's with. Throw in Roto Rooter and we will have you fixed up better than those Doc's at VA. Think GOLD Jerry

Hey Grubstake

Herb here.

I to hope the docs fix you up good. Never met you but hope to some day. Really enjoy your

posts and willingness to share an abundance of knowledge with all of us.

Hang in there, think big nuggets and never give up.

The Very Best to You and Yours!!

Respectfully Herb

Jerry... Also loctite and fingers crossed help when speeding down a backroad in

a 1914 model T Ford Speedster/Racer. The tape, and especially the barbed wire

are to keep the riding mechanic alert and pumping gasoline to the carbuerator.

Chawin tobaccy, mixed with kerosene and a dab of vasoline are the best for the

driver... But small doses at a time are highly recommended...

Gary... If I was able to sleep through a night w/o needing to get up and walk around

to ease the burning sensation in my lower extremities and wake up of a morning w/o

any aches or pains... well I would know that I died in the night. It takes a pot of

coffee to enable me to stand up straight and smile... Peeples Valley over Labor Day

sounds like fun... If you need some "T" parts the Riverside/Corona Model T swapmeet

will be soon... you can get a needed generator and starter if necessary if hand

cranking doesn't do it...

Reno Chris... Seldom the father of the bride or groom is damaged in anyway...

it is the O'l pocketbook that takes the damage...

Guest sandtrap

Along with what Jim and others will throw in, I have an extra dashboard, gorilla tape, and 2 universal joints for my Zuki, that I'll donate. With all this help, you will be rebuilt , and not turned in as a "clunker".. om a new model.. :rolleyes:

I don't know, the GOV. is giving $4500.00 to trade your old clunker in, some of the car dealers are throwing in an extra $4500. so on a high miles per-gallon Chev. Cobalt, that only leaves $6000.00 to pay, but you have to figure in taxes, titil, lic. and full coverage insurance. I have a 1994 F-150 in like new conditionm, camper shell, 4.9 lt straight 6 ,fuel injected, auto, air, I paid $116 for one years lic. I only have PLand PD on it, its a two wheel drive, has two fuel takens, gets 18 miles a gal and was a one owner truck with only 73000 miles on it, My uncle bought it for $1000.00 and just gave it to me. Lets see the GOv. beat that! Grubstake