Short hunt today with Dean

Yeh Mike, I been going LOCO, cabin fever, but thats about to change. I'm sure I will feel much better after they get my heart reamed out, Takes more than a few heart attacks to get rid of me, after all I got OKIE Blood in my veins. :):lol::lol: Grubstake

Grubstake,

Know what you mean about having OKIE Blood. I'm a CIO (California Improved OKIE) :lol::wub: . My parents left Oklahoma back during the dirt bowl days to find a new and different life. Started in French Camp and ended up in Stockton. Sure hope all goes well with the heart issues.

Pat

h20prospector

Grubstake,

Know what you mean about having OKIE Blood. I'm a CIO (California Improved OKIE) :lol::wub: . My parents left Oklahoma back during the dirt bowl days to find a new and different life. Started in French Camp and ended up in Stockton. Sure hope all goes well with the heart issues.

Pat

h20prospector

Yeh mine too left during the dust bowl days, and I was born in Visaila, Ca, lived in a place called Lennel camp. My people picked fruit and cotton, until the Sardine canneries opened in Monterey, then we moved there, everyone in the family worked the fish canneries, . Good old days, going under the canneries, getting gunny sacks full of Abalone, fishing for link cod, capazone. Best days of my life, and we never had TV or internet, just played kick the can, or pictched Washers. Grubstake