Well heart DR. today

Not so good of a report. I have lots of scaring and a posible blocked arttery, and they are going to do and angioplasty on me in the next month. As soon as they get my insurance to aprove it. Makes me feel like the $6,000,000,000.00 man, that will be what they spent on me in the past 14 years. Grubstake

Thats good, Tex is ok, he's just getting over a bout with cancer, and loves the outdoors. we'll be there if I'm not dead. Tex was a roofer all his life, its about the only thing he knows, he's trying to learn that 2200 he got off of Sandtrap, and from what he tells, he's on a good start. Grubstake

Not so good of a report. I have lots of scaring and a posible blocked arttery, and they are going to do and angioplasty on me in the next month. As soon as they get my insurance to aprove it. Makes me feel like the $6,000,000,000.00 man, that will be what they spent on me in the past 14 years. Grubstake

I hope that your procedure goes well and your recovery is short. My prayers go out to you and yours. Get well quick.

I told them don't even think about having it close to labor day, I leave on the 3rd and won't be back home until the 8th. My Dr. said your going gold hunting arn't you? I said yep your right about that. He knows I detect and said it was good for me. In fact about three years ago, I got a call from him, he said can you come down to my ranch in Fresno? I said why? He said the woman that takes care of his horse's had lost he engagement ring, while feeding the horse's, and was pretty sure it was in the barn, Well my wife and I drove dowm and I gridded the barn, lots of lose hay, but no ring, I saidf you didn't lose it in here. I would have found it. So I asked how it happened. She said she took her ring off and put it on the seat of the quad and was pitching hay to the horse's, got done with the ones in the main corral and hopped on the quad to go to feed oat to the one's in the pasture, I told her it prob. feel off the quad. so we walked and I detected the area where she was riding. There was a gate she had to open, I told her after about 4 hours of searching, No telling where you lost it, but it was prob. somewhere neer the gate. We loked and looked, No ring. The next day her husband to be, was opening the gate, and saw something sparkle, Yep it was the ring, when he moved the gate it got uncovered. They were happy, it was an $8000.00 ring 4 kt. diamond in it. I told my DR. that was the last 200 mile round trip house call I was making. He just smiled. Grubstake

Thanks Don, tomarrow Dean and I will prob. go out for awhile, as it will be my last trip, for a few weeks, next weekend we have to have my brother ashes taken care of in Monterey, and then I'll be hoping they get me in and get the heart thing done, before Labor day weekend, Cause I'm going hell or high water to AZ. with my uncle. One atvantage is I'm moving slow and for detecting, thats a plus. When I get too hot or too tired, I'll set down and rest. When we get too tired, we'll come home. Tomarrow I'll get to try a new {to me} detector 4000 , was supposed to have a on/of switch problem, but I cleaned all the conectors, and found a problem with the contacts on the pocket rocket, I cleaned them up really good and now, it does everything just right.used but seems ok. But will take the 2200 just incase.I have a good friend, that fronted me the bucks to get it. Infact he's a very good friend. Grubstake