Everybody loves a good picture, sorry I can't relate the story as the work is on going.

No metal detectors were used here just a determined guy with a gold pan.

About 60 pans over two days last week - 58 grams total.

Maybe there will be more pictures ?

May we all be blessed at some point with this handful !

GS

GS,

What part of the country were these found? Was the area you were at on a claim, private property, BLM or Forest Service land? Not looking for exact location (don't expect you to divulge) just the general area. Thanks.

h20prospector

That has got to be the best gold I've seen coming out of a pan in along time.I'm not sure if I want to ask where he was are what kind of pan was he using. :rolleyes:

Hey blues dad

It's good to see your name pop up again.You take a long look at that gold because you should have come back from Ca. after that dredging trip you went on and showed some gold just like that.

You just don't give up and your day will come.It's like nugget hunting you don't hit the big mother the first time out.

Chuck Anders

That has got to be the best gold I've seen coming out of a pan in along time.I'm not sure if I want to ask where he was are what kind of pan was he using. :rolleyes:

Hey blues dad

It's good to see your name pop up again.You take a long look at that gold because you should have come back from Ca. after that dredging trip you went on and showed some gold just like that.

You just don't give up and your day will come.It's like nugget hunting you don't hit the big mother the first time out.

Chuck Anders

Oh yeah, I know Chuck, I just ended up getting hooked up with someone who didn't want to work all that hard. I mean, noon starts and 5 pm finishes doesn't come out to be a great day. Didn't help that it took him 4 weeks to get the 8" up and running. When dredging is good to go in Cali again, I'll be back out there. For now, I guess I'll just have to waste my money on dredge cons to get a little panning in.