Open Apology; especially to NDN

NDN,

I've thought about my post the other day, and how antagonistic, ignorant, insensitive, racist, and rude my comments were.

I humbly, and with great humiliation, apologize to you, and all, for the regrettable remarks I made on this forum.

Sincerely,

h20prospector

• Admin

Hey H2O,

I think it shows your true character when you can post what you did. Thanks for the public apology. I'm sure 99% of us know you might have over-reacted, which happens to everyone.

I think many, including myself are still bitter over the whole CA dredging deal .... :angry:

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Yeh Guys, my uncle has a 4 inch dredge, he has never used, and a proline highbanker, just sitting in my storage shed, He's a little pissed too, he was set to retire from his roofing business, but the economy and lck of work this past two years made that dream a nightmare, So now he can't even dredge on weekends. And its going to get alot worse before it gets better. In these days and times, everyone, including me lose's there cool once in a while. Its to be expected. water off a ducks back. as they say. Grubstake

Yeh Guys, my uncle has a 4 inch dredge, he has never used, and a proline highbanker, just sitting in my storage shed, He's a little pissed too, he was set to retire from his roofing business, but the economy and lck of work this past two years made that dream a nightmare, So now he can't even dredge on weekends. And its going to get alot worse before it gets better. In these days and times, everyone, including me lose's there cool once in a while. Its to be expected. water off a ducks back. as they say. Grubstake

Gary and others, Highbankers are Not considered to be part of this Law, only Vaccumm or in stream Suction dredges.....However anyone using a Highbanker must provide a containment pond so as not to directly discharge the water etc. into the river or stream.

I've have more info on the situation "from the mouths of the authorities", but since my computer system has been down for 3 days, I'm now finally getting everything running again and don't have all my files retrieved yet.

Anyone wishing to find out more, I'd be happy to send what I have.....send me an email only to Gary@Hystware.com and use "Dredging Ban"as the 'subject' in the email. I'll get things compiled and sent out to everyone as soon as I am up and running right again.

Gary

Thanks Gary, I won't be doing any shoveling soon, not until my heart problem is fixed. Besides, I can't find one to fit my hands1 :rolleyes::rolleyes: Grubstake

Keep the faith and hang in there, just remember your doctor has a heart of Gold and you had a bit to do with that! :rolleyes::)

Gary

NDN,

I've thought about my post the other day, and how antagonistic, ignorant, insensitive, racist, and rude my comments were.

I humbly, and with great humiliation, apologize to you, and all, for the regrettable remarks I made on this forum.

Sincerely,

h20prospector

Thank you for your kind words, Dont worry about it...its in the past,

have a great day,

-Leon aka NDN_gold_lover