GPX-4500 made of gold?

Guest GoldProspectinginOz
Doug, does he or does he not have a Minelab thumping method to cancel the ground? A simple yes or no will suffice.

"I am certainly not going to continue to post here when the folk best able to answer all the questions on these new detectors are on Gpoz".

Oh if only this was true!!!

Allan. Westersten

“P.S. Doug, now, in your capacity of the "devil's advocate", you have to hound Mr. Detractor until he admits to his flawed reasoning or you and the rest of the Forum can simply ignore him”

cheers to you all,

doug

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenn I apologize for my panties statement. these threads fly all over the place. I don't think there is really any set of rules. Doug has a tendency to drag them in his direction when ever possible it seems. and it would appear he is about ready to give up here for awhile anyway. there are a lot of Minelab fans here but that does not mean that's the only detectors some of us swing. AzNuggetBob

Doug, does he or does he not have a Minelab thumping method to cancel the ground? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Allan. Westersten

"If a void produces a negative signal and a nugget produces a positive signal, should we be worried about a response to voids"?

Yes, or no, Mr. Detractor?

Do you have the balls Mr Detractor to have a debate with Allan on GPoz are you going to wimp out yet again?

all the best to you folk,

doug

Allan. Westersten

"If a void produces a negative signal and a nugget produces a positive signal, should we be worried about a response to voids"?

Do you have the balls Mr Detractor to have a debate with Allan on GPoz are you going to wimp out yet again?

doug

Doug, does he, or does he not, disclose a Minelab thumping method to cancel the ground? A simple yes or no will suffice. If the answer is no then there is nothing to debate and if he doesn't display a good understanding of the "viscousity" signal and our ground problems and how our ground behaves then there is also nothing to debate.

I'm still trying to get over his method of comparing fields strengths. :rolleyes:

Allan. Westersten

doug

Doug, does he, or does he not, disclose a Minelab thumping method to cancel the ground? A simple yes or no will suffice. If the answer is no then there is nothing to debate and if he doesn't display a good understanding of the "viscousity" signal and our ground problems and how our ground behaves then there is also nothing to debate.

I'm still trying to get over his method of comparing fields strengths. :rolleyes:

Have the balls to debate this with Allan on Gpoz!

doug

Allan. Westersten

doug

You don't seem to get it do you! You make all sorts of pronouncement but you never back them up with any evidence do you! I want to see some some good links or peer reviewed papers before I waste any more of my time responding to you.I now believe very little that you say and many others are arriving at the same conclusion!

have a nice day,

doug

That's all good it just looked like it was turning a bit personal between Nero and Doug there and I didn't want my original question to turn into a name calling thread.

Personal? I think nero has an amazing ability to see through the BS Jenn. JMO AzNuggetBob

Welcome to the debate Jenn. I like reading what Robby H has to say. :P AzNuggetBob

G'day AzNuggetBob,

I like reading Robby_H 's posts too.

Very bright guy and his posts always contain an abundance of logic.

This is the area where Doug's posts always fall down! :wacko:

BTW, Robby_H don't fall for Dougly's little ploy!

We all know that you could go over there and explain why this thing is never going to fly, BUT there would be many fairy tales to wade through, could go on for a long time and Dougly WOULD gain members and that is the reason why he's trying to get you to post on Poz.

Heck, you have already kicked their collective butt so many times, it must get boring for you. :lol:

Why would anyone comment on this when you don't understand the obvious differences and probably never will?

You do not know the obvious differences either so stop the B/S!

doug

G'day AzNuggetBob,

I like reading Robby_H 's posts too.

Very bright guy and his posts always contain an abundance of logic.

This is the area where Doug's posts always fall down! :wacko:

BTW, Robby_H don't fall for Dougly's little ploy!

We all know that you could go over there and explain why this thing is never going to fly, BUT there would be many fairy tales to wade through, could go on for a long time and Dougly WOULD gain members and that is the reason why he's trying to get you to post on Poz.

Heck, you have already kicked their collective butt so many times, it must get boring for you. :lol:

Still waiting for the answers to my questions Inwhere!

You can't answer them can you!

All talk and no substance thats Inhere! LOL!

cheers,

doug

"---------contain an abundance of logic.

How would you know when you cannot even answer the most basic of questions?

I am still waiting for you to write any intelligent and thought provoking post on any forum!

doug

PS: Still waiting for you to answer my questions,I guess you have to wait for your teacher to help you!LOL! LOL!

Jenn I apologize for my panties statement. these threads fly all over the place. I don't think there is really any set of rules. Doug has a tendency to drag them in his direction when ever possible it seems. and it would appear he is about ready to give up here for awhile anyway. there are a lot of Minelab fans here but that does not mean that's the only detectors some of us swing. AzNuggetBob

If you're all ok with it, I'm ok with it.... have fun... :spank::spank::spank::spank::rolleyes:

Nothing's bothering me tonight, only a few mores sleepies till my 20" Nugget Finder SL Mono and 8" Minelab Commander Mono get here from Bendigo.... so nothing much bothers me, it's too much like X'mas.

Jen :D

Both you and Jim foster are wrong......

Pleae point out where I or BW have said anything about the QED and a $10,000 price tag,publish the link or the post! ie put up or shut up!

have a nice day,

doug

original.jpg

Screen-capture Dated July 28, 2009

Right back atcha Douggie. I believe these are your words (see image as requested) which were posing a pricing question on the subject of the QED. At this price, you'll be in the same league as the Germans and their GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) and the LRLs (Long Range Locators ). Is this why someone else referred to the QED as an "LRL on a Stick"?

I have put (this evidence) up as YOU yourself requested. Does this mean you will now (kindly) shut up?

Re: Topic... Those GPXs are still whizzing out of eBay, Jen. I saw a couple more sell last week over the USD$9,000 mark. Douggie must be salivating now at every missed sale!

original.jpg

Screen-capture Dated July 28, 2009

Right back atcha Douggie. I believe these are your words (see image as requested) which were posing a pricing question on the subject of the QED. At this price, you'll be in the same league as the Germans and their GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) and the LRLs (Long Range Locators ). Is this why someone else referred to the QED as an "LRL on a Stick"?

I have put (this evidence) up as YOU yourself requested. Does this mean you will now (kindly) shut up?

Re: Topic... Those GPXs are still whizzing out of eBay, Jen. I saw a couple more sell last week over the USD$9,000 mark. Douggie must be salivating now at every missed sale!

What a dill you are! Where is any reference to the QED going to cost $10,000? In fact the post refers to detector systems detector which it was mooted to cost around $10,000 if and when it ws released. I suggest you check this with the poster Wilderbeast who is shareholder in the company. Another example I am afraid of you getting your facts wrong yet again!

Here folks is the link to the complete threads http://goldprospecting.invisionplus.net/?m...ic=4414&hl=

Make up your own minds as to whether this refers to the QED!

Nero before you run off at the mouth again do your research!!! Put up or shut up!

cheers

doug