Lucky(1) Jeff(2) Doug (0) Robby(0)

I guess its not the gold that really matters. Last weekend my Grandson Robby and I were invited to hunt with a couple of real nugget shooters. On Friday Lucky and I headed to one of his patches where He and Jeff pulled out 23 a couple weeks back. I was hoping that they left at least one, and sure enough they did, and Lucky found it. It was still a great day and I got to use the 4500. On Sat. Lucky had plans and Jeff was kind enough to baby sit. We went to another patch where they pulled nuggets out before. About noon Jeff found 2 in dozer scrape. He really wanted Robby and me to find one, so he gave us the patch. And you guessed it ( no gold ). By the end of the day I hit a target 20" deep and Jeff wore himself out helping me dig it . It turned out to be trash, but I still got a rush. Jeff being the great guy that he is, gave Robby one of the nuggets that he found, and it made his day. What a great trip. A special thanks to Lucky and Jeff.

• Admin

Hey Silver Dog,

Thanks for sharing a great story with us. Well I can't say enough about Lucky and Nuggetslayer. Those two guys seems to do everything right, probably why they are finding a bunch of gold! Hey, it might sound silly, but when you're good to others, good things come back around to you.

Well even though you didn't find any gold, you now have memories that will never be forgotten. You also got to see what other goldfields good like.

If you would ever make it over this way and get those GPX-4500 instructions, I'm certain I can get you over a nugget.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Doug,

Normally around the mid of October it starts to cool down nice. I actually can't wait, as I have a bunch of spots I want to explore.

I seen you ask about the difference between the Coiltek Goldstalker and Nuggetfinder Advantage 14-inch. Well I'm not going to start a coil debate, but you already have a 14-inch, so there is no reason to purchase another one and not really do any better. I'm sure if someone did a side-by-side the performance would be very close.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hey Doug,

Normally around the mid of October it starts to cool down nice. I actually can't wait, as I have a bunch of spots I want to explore.

I seen you ask about the difference between the Coiltek Goldstalker and Nuggetfinder Advantage 14-inch. Well I'm not going to start a coil debate, but you already have a 14-inch, so there is no reason to purchase another one and not really do any better. I'm sure if someone did a side-by-side the performance would be very close.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Those are my thoughts too. I guess that I just want someone to tell me that. I know that I could hear my test nugget with the Gold stalker as good if not better than the GMT. I would like to talk to you about Moore Creek. Doug

Silver Dog Doug,

Jeff & I really enjoyed your company last week. It was nice to meet you and your everything my Dad said, you'd be in a prospector! Do get with Rob when it cools down for his instructional hunt...there is a difference between our GPX 4000 and your new GPX 4500 front panel and functions. Your nugget is out there, your in great shape and have a great bag of tools to find it with. Your package of coils are top of the line, you need nothing else but sometime behind your new GPX 4500. Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

Thats not a bad idea Doug... Lucky's mom is spot on and has given me some very good info in the past. I have not had the pleasure of meeting her but you better bet next time she is in town I'm there.

She's a great Lady. I gave her the nugget that Lucky found on Friday. I think she would reather have the Mother to that one. Only kidding Lucky, She really smiled when I gave it to her. She really love her Boys. Keep hitting on those nuggets. Doug :D:D