24K Refund Questions

I haven't seen anything on this forum about the 24K refunds. Has anyone heard anything? I've heard some horrible stories, but I don't know if they are just rumors or what. I wrote my letter back in March. I called Elly a few months ago, and she said that she would get the money to me, but that was the last I heard. She said that she was going to send e-mails to members, but I haven't received one. I'd just like to know what's going on or are my efforts futile?

• Admin

Hello Donna,

I really thought the 24K Gold Hunters Club was the greatest thing around .... until ....

I guess I was mostly upset about the fact other members came to me and told me about the sale of the claims. Being part of Board for many years I thought I would hear something before the members, but it was just the opposite.

All the claims are now sold from what I've been told from Southwest Minerals, so the club is done completely!

Despite what Southwest Minerals have stated, I don't know anyone that has received their membership money back. If anyone did, why would they get it over someone else, so I believe no one has received a cent at this time.

Hopefully no one shows up out there this year hoping to hunt the claims or pushes.

Wishing I knew more ...

Rob Allison

Really sorry to hear about the problems you are having with Elly..I missed out on losin my money

in this venture because I already belonged to 4 clubs and thougth this would be a little to much.

I hope she does right by you now that she has sold all the claims, but I have a haunting feeling you

have seen the last of your money..........hope I'm wrong!!

Really sorry to hear about the problems you are having with Elly..I missed out on losin my money

in this venture because I already belonged to 4 clubs and thougth this would be a little to much.

I hope she does right by you now that she has sold all the claims, but I have a haunting feeling you

have seen the last of your money..........hope I'm wrong!!

Rob, you're my neighbor. My numbers in your phone. I've NEVER EVER said they were all sold. In fact, they are posted for sale on http://www.arizonaminingclaims.com/ as they have been from day ONE. BTW, I've never stated that anyone got anything back. How would I know? I have no ties to the club to know what's going on Rob. I don't discuss club business with Elly. I'm not sure why you find it necessary to bring me into this Rob. Next time pick up the phone.

Jerry

It's just odd that, when this happened, I called Elly. She told me that she would be refunding our money; I didn't ask for it when we talked. She sent out her newsletter and said, if you wanted a refund, reply to her in writing, and it would be reviewed within a 30-day period, I believe. I still have a copy of the newsletter. So, I wrote to her and asked for a refund. She was always very kind to us.

Rob, you are a dear friend, and no one should get in your face about this issue. Like you said, you had no knowledge of it when it first occurred. We were just thankful that we found out before we took the long drive over there to participate in the opening of the push.

"Que sera, sera"

D

• Admin

Hey Jerry (AMC),

It was my understanding that last time I talked with you and Tara that you both stated the remainder of the claims have been sold to someone you knew. If this is incorrect, I appologize. However, I'm almost positive this is what you told me that day.

I called Dennis and he confirmed you did mention that some people received payment back from Elly. Either way it don't matter, we are neighbors and I guess it's none of our business now. I just feel somewhat sorry for the ones that paid for a lifetime membership and got taken.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

I mentioned everything in the Devil's Nest area was sold. The rest of the claims are still available. Refunds? I'm not going to touch that. Best wishes Donna.

Jerry

Hey Jerry (AMC),

It was my understanding that last time I talked with you and Tara that you both stated the remainder of the claims have been sold to someone you knew. If this is incorrect, I appologize. However, I'm almost positive this is what you told me that day.

I called Dennis and he confirmed you did mention that some people received payment back from Elly. Either way it don't matter, we are neighbors and I guess it's none of our business now. I just feel somewhat sorry for the ones that paid for a lifetime membership and got taken.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike C...
Like we didn't think this would happen. Maybe she will pay you all back bet who knows. Good luck

I'm with you Kim I guess the past rumers I heard years ago might be true after all :spank: oh well you live and some learn :blink: Mike C... :ph34r: